Hip Hip Hooray: The Anti-Christ Rahm Emanuel FIRED!!!

So, the Anti-Christ fired the Anti-Christ? And everything else is the fault of the previous Anti-Christ in the White House, right? ;)

I blame Emanuel for Obama's lack of impulse control, for Obama's seeming inability to get in touch with the American anger at BP over the spill, for cobbling together a hydra-headed health care law I may not be able to live with, for running the DOJ like a political Mr Fixit Store, for not controlling Pelosi's posionous mouth........

I am hoping things'll get better for Obama now, but I shudder for Chicago.

Dear God,
Thank you for this justice, and let us pray this serpent's political career is over. End his hatred now.

Thank you God again.

A concerned and humble citizen, and servant.

Allelujah!

TS

He didn't get fired he quit to fucking up the City of Chicago as its Mayor!

Last edited:
Dear God,
Thank you for this justice, and let us pray this serpent's political career is over. End his hatred now.

Thank you God again.

Allelujah!

TS

Yawn. Emmanuel made some bad decisions in terms of public perception but it seems lately that presidents switch up their staffs every two years. He quit but I bet you won't say that, but Bush's staff did and they are just so special.

Dear God,

Thank you God again.

Allelujah!

TS

Yawn. Emmanuel made some bad decisions in terms of public perception but it seems lately that presidents switch up their staffs every two years. He quit but I bet you won't say that, but Bush's staff did and they are just so special.

Doesn't bother me that Rahm does not pretend to be a Care Bear....but his boss ran off the rails on his watch, JFK_USA.

Cool nick, BTW.

Pete Rouse - WhoRunsGov.com/The Washington Post

A veteran aide to former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-S.D.), Rouse joined the Senate office of Barack Obama in 2004, shortly after Daschle lost his reelection bid. Rouse continued advising Obama through the first two years of his presidency, and in 2010, he was named temporary White House chief of staff as Rahm Emanuel departed to run for Chicago mayor.

Dear God,

Thank you God again.

Allelujah!

TS

Chicago was fucked up for decades.....run by the same LIEberrhoidal type of arseholes that run, and ran Detroit into an Urban Desert.

Detroit is just one enormous DISASTER AREA as though a Dozen Hydrogen bombs exploded without damaging the buildings except for some sorta deterioration.

If you haven't seen photos of present day Detroit.....DON'T. You'll puke yourselves into a coma.

In a way the Chicagoans deserve what they have, and will get.....especially if they elect that POS Rahm.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm just watching the 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' of Obama and Emanuel. What a vomit-fest that is.... I can feel the love in the room. I'm choked. Choked. CHOKED, I tell ya.

God Almighty! What a pair of fucking clowns.

I caught a little bit of it myself... right up until Emon was touting owebama as the greatest President that has ever served... then I puked, and had to turn it off.
Well, what else was he going to say? That Obama sucks and doesn't deserve to be President?

He's gotta stick up for his boss, one last time before his job is over...

Dear God,

Thank you God again.

Allelujah!

TS

Chicago was fucked up for decades.....run by the same LIEberrhoidal type of arseholes that run, and ran Detroit into an Urban Desert.

Detroit is just one enormous DISASTER AREA as though a Dozen Hydrogen bombs exploded without damaging the buildings except for some sorta deterioration.

If you haven't seen photos of present day Detroit.....DON'T. You'll puke yourselves into a coma.

In a way the Chicagoans deserve what they have, and will get.....especially if they elect that POS Rahm.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Such compassion for your fellow Americans. I suppose we can also get rid of all of New York State, as well as Cleveland and Boston?

Fuck you, gautama....Americans deserve a shot at local governments free of corruption. Your attitude sucks.

I'm just watching the 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' of Obama and Emanuel. What a vomit-fest that is.... I can feel the love in the room. I'm choked. Choked. CHOKED, I tell ya.

God Almighty! What a pair of fucking clowns.

I caught a little bit of it myself... right up until Emon was touting owebama as the greatest President that has ever served... then I puked, and had to turn it off.
Well, what else was he going to say? That Obama sucks and doesn't deserve to be President?

He's gotta stick up for his boss, one last time before his job is over...

Obama doesn't suck and they are friends. Why's everyone foaming at the mouth about Rahm? He was very good at his job.

Rahm Emanuel is a complete ass hole, and good riddance.

The universe is a better place without him and his self directed anger.

Rahm saw a way out. Obama is headed for a political LYNCHING at the hand of the people for his Marxist policies.

Even for Rahm...it is too much to bear...He SAW the writing on the wall.

The Congress is about to turn in favour of the people, and Rham is using the oppritunity of the Crime Race [Mayoral Election] in Chicago as an excuse.

He wasn't FIRED...he got out while the getting was good.

Rahm saw a way out. Obama is headed for a political LYNCHING at the hand of the people for his Marxist policies.

Even for Rahm...it is too much to bear...He SAW the writing on the wall.

The Congress is about to turn in favour of the people, and Rham is using the oppritunity of the Crime Race [Mayoral Election] in Chicago as an excuse.

He wasn't FIRED...he got out while the getting was good.

Maybe so, but it's hard to know for sure. Being the mayor of Chicago has been a long-time aspiration for him, and the average length of service for CoS is 2 and a half years. His departure is nothing unusual.

We don't hate him, all beings fear him.

Angry disturbed man to be in a position of power..............

Ya, but he quit, remember that...........

Ya, sure he did. The biggest rat running the ship is gone. Now you can be assured there will be huge parties and relief in DC at his departure.

Ya, he quit. That's the ticket...........

:)

He quit. Everyone knows he wants to be the Mayor of Chicago.

Whether he quit or not doesn't matter, Obama is just gonna' replace him with a similar clone.

Game still on.

Forum List

Back