Hip Hip Hooray: The Anti-Christ Rahm Emanuel FIRED!!!

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Dear God,
Thank you for this justice, and let us pray this serpent's political career is over. End his hatred now.

Thank you God again.

A concerned and humble citizen, and servant.

Allelujah!

TS

Ya, sure he did. The biggest rat running the ship is gone. Now you can be assured there will be huge parties and relief in DC at his departure.

Ya, he quit. That's the ticket...........

:)

Quitting is OK for them, that massive hypocrisy thing the left has going on in their skulls.........

Washington Insiders have told the London Telegraph that Emanuel can’t take it anymore. He’s leaving his position in 6-8 months according to the New York Daily News. Supposedly many in the White House are ready to get rid of the man known for working Chicago-style politics. The Telegraph quotes a leading Democrat who spoke anonymously on the issue:

“Nobody thinks it’s working but they can’t get rid of him – that would look awful. He needs the right sort of job to go but the consensus is he’ll go.” – Democrat Anonymous Insider

Breaking News: Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel Quitting White House - Rahm Emanuel - Zimbio

In other words, using an election he has zero chance of winning as the excuse to "quit", is all they had left.

He was fired a long time ago.........

America's Rasputin is gone!!!!

Parties across the land tonight, and especially our military.

Adios muchacho. Here's your hat, what's your hurry?

:)

Rawm would be happier being mayor of Chicago.

Of course he has to win to be major.

I wonder if OL'BO will take him back if he loses??? LOL

Well don't get too excited kids. I'm sure owebama will dig up another radical out of the commie heap to replace him.

I'm just watching the 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' of Obama and Emanuel. What a vomit-fest that is.... I can feel the love in the room. I'm choked. Choked. CHOKED, I tell ya.

God Almighty! What a pair of fucking clowns.

Hmmm. This is some pretty big news! No CoS has ever left before a term is over. I suspect foul play.

So THAT is how a LEZBO CRUNT looks !!!

WOW !!! WOWEE !!! WOW !!!

Thanks......

VERY, VERY ENLIGHTENING !!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::ee

Well don't get too excited kids. I'm sure owebama will dig up another radical out of the commie heap to replace him.

True.

But the chances of getting an arsehole worse than Rahm ????

It would be too much to expect that SUPER DUPER IDIOT Eric Holder would be replaced !!!

Yeah....can't expect THAT much.

But then how can ANY administration, no matter how fucked up, carry Holder and Incompetano ????

ONE OF THEM WILL GO.

Hmmm. This is some pretty big news! No CoS has ever left before a term is over. I suspect foul play.

List of White House Chiefs of Staff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White House Chief of Staff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he average term-of-service for a White House Chief of Staff is a little under 2.5 years. John R. Steelman, under Harry S. Truman, was the last Chief of Staff to serve for an entire presidential administration. Steelman also holds the record for longest-serving Chief of Staff (six years). Andrew Card and Sherman Adams tie for second-longest (five years each).

Considering the average term-of-service for a chief of staff, you are so wrong even negative numbers hate you.:lol:

Quitting is OK for them, that massive hypocrisy thing the left has going on in their skulls.........

Washington Insiders have told the London Telegraph that Emanuel can’t take it anymore. He’s leaving his position in 6-8 months according to the New York Daily News. Supposedly many in the White House are ready to get rid of the man known for working Chicago-style politics. The Telegraph quotes a leading Democrat who spoke anonymously on the issue:

“Nobody thinks it’s working but they can’t get rid of him – that would look awful. He needs the right sort of job to go but the consensus is he’ll go.” – Democrat Anonymous Insider

Breaking News: Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel Quitting White House - Rahm Emanuel - Zimbio

In other words, using an election he has zero chance of winning as the excuse to "quit", is all they had left.

He was fired a long time ago.........

America's Rasputin is gone!!!!

Yeah, but we still have that SUPER DUPER IDIOT Eric Holder.....and Incompetano !!!

I'm just watching the 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' of Obama and Emanuel. What a vomit-fest that is.... I can feel the love in the room. I'm choked. Choked. CHOKED, I tell ya.

I caught a little bit of it myself... right up until Emon was touting owebama as the greatest President that has ever served... then I puked, and had to turn it off.

I caught a little bit of it myself... right up until Emon was touting owebama as the greatest President that has ever served... then I puked, and had to turn it off.

It was hysterical.... like watching the fucking Oscars! I was waiting for the declarations of undying love from the pair of them. Jeeeez, this is the best of America? Orly? What a crock of shit.

Poor, poor Chicago. Does Rahm have kids?

Chicago Republicans

chicago-repubs-bannersg-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Forum List

Back