Hines Ward Hit

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
If anyone hasn't seen this yet, here is the lick he tattood on Keith Rivers. He broke his jaw and the Bengals put him on IR ending his season.

NFL decided today there would be no fine. Good, this is a clean hit.

[youtube]mXxc9OxIJyc[/youtube]

You can't morally impose a fine if the player was never penalized during the game.

You can't morally impose a fine if the player was never penalized during the game.

Negative. Refs can't see everything all the time. If they miss a cheap, illegal hit then the league can/will fine them.

This is elementary.

Hey Paulie, want to make an avatar bet on the WS? Worked out pretty good for Article.

Negative. Refs can't see everything all the time. If they miss a cheap, illegal hit then the league can/will fine them.

This is elementary.

Hey Paulie, want to make an avatar bet on the WS? Worked out pretty good for Article.

How often do you see refs miss a hit that takes place in the middle of the open field? We're not talking about a chop in the middle of the trenches, we're talking about an open field block or a tackle here. A tackle isn't missed, it involves the guy with the ball. The refs are generally LOOKING at the guy with the ball. :rolleyes:

And no, I don't play those avatar games. I'm not going into this series with a cocky attitude. I have no illusions, this is going to be a hard fought series, and I would be an idiot to be claiming victory before the first game even starts, let alone bet on it. Good luck to you and your team.

Forum List

Back