HILROD Pledges $900 Million To Gaza

Burp

Always carry, never tell
Jan 22, 2009
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Sunday opened her first trip to the Middle East as America's top diplomat, bearing an Obama administration pledge of up to $900 million to help rebuild the Gaza Strip.

Um....excuse me. Isn't the United States in an economic crisis? Why are we giving money to rebuild somewhere else OTHER THAN the United States?

On a side note, I love how how major Jewish leaders said "She's not the Hillary we knew" after she blasted Israel for bombing Gaza.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Sunday opened her first trip to the Middle East as America's top diplomat, bearing an Obama administration pledge of up to $900 million to help rebuild the Gaza Strip.

Um....excuse me. Isn't the United States in an economic crisis? Why are we giving money to rebuild somewhere else OTHER THAN the United States?

On a side note, I love how how major Jewish leaders said "She's not the Hillary we knew" after she blasted Israel for bombing Gaza.

you may wish to google us foreign aid.....we have been giving them money for years.....and egypt....and israel.....we are paying them not to fight.....works real well.....fucking idiots.....

Just following orders I imagine. Bye $9 million dollars.

Well that sounds about right... a Marxist regime promoting the interests of Islamic Terrorism...

Nothing new there except that the Marxist Regime is the US Federal Government...

She needs to wait until Israel gets through hammering their azzezs..

Israel Threatens 'Uncompromising' Retaliation Against Gaza Militants

JERUSALEM — Prime Minister Ehud Olmert threatened a painful response to Palestinian rocket fire menacing southern Israel, suggesting Sunday that the blistering offensive against Gaza Strip militants fell short of its goals.

The prospect of heightened hostilities in Hamas-ruled Gaza cast a pall over a week of crucial diplomatic activity, including an international conference designed to drum up billions of dollars to rebuild the heavily damaged territory. With a new Israeli government to take office within weeks, however, it wasn't clear how sweeping the country's response to the rockets would be.

More than 110 rockets and mortar shells have exploded in Israel in the six weeks since it ended its air and ground onslaught against Gaza, which was meant to end the rocket threat and stanch the flow of arms into Gaza. So far, Israel has responded to the rocket fire mainly with airstrikes targeting underground tunnels used to smuggle weapons and other goods into Gaza from Egypt.

FOXNews.com - Israel Threatens 'Uncompromising' Retaliation Against Gaza Militants - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

JERUSALEM — Prime Minister Ehud Olmert threatened a painful response to Palestinian rocket fire menacing southern Israel, suggesting Sunday that the blistering offensive against Gaza Strip militants fell short of its goals.

The prospect of heightened hostilities in Hamas-ruled Gaza cast a pall over a week of crucial diplomatic activity, including an international conference designed to drum up billions of dollars to rebuild the heavily damaged territory. With a new Israeli government to take office within weeks, however, it wasn't clear how sweeping the country's response to the rockets would be.

More than 110 rockets and mortar shells have exploded in Israel in the six weeks since it ended its air and ground onslaught against Gaza, which was meant to end the rocket threat and stanch the flow of arms into Gaza. So far, Israel has responded to the rocket fire mainly with airstrikes targeting underground tunnels used to smuggle weapons and other goods into Gaza from Egypt.

FOXNews.com - Israel Threatens 'Uncompromising' Retaliation Against Gaza Militants - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

I sure hope she isn't touring the damage in Gaza when Israel responds.

Hopefully the U.S. will announce when she is there.

You know...so Israel can act accordingly.

Ya know, I don't agree with her, but I wouldn't advocate violence against her either.. that's just not cool..

Ya know, I don't agree with her, but I wouldn't advocate violence against her either.. that's just not cool..

Don't misunderstand.

I absolutely agree. That is what I mean. Israel needs to know when/if she tours the area.

If Israel wants any kind of support from the U.S., they want to make damn sure nothing happens if she is there.

Don't misunderstand.

I absolutely agree. That is what I mean. Israel needs to know when/if she tours the area.

If Israel wants any kind of support from the U.S., they want to make damn sure nothing happens if she is there.

Okay,, I got it.. sorry I read it wrong..

Maybe she's a little tired of kissing Jew ass.

It happens.

Well sure and who wouldn't? I mean 'everyone knows that being tired of kissing Jew Ass gives people the right to murder those damn Jews and their RAT BASTARD CHILDREN!

I'm betting you're a real stickler for a high gloss shine on your Jackboots aren't ya sis...

That whole area is a hot bed, and always has been my entire life, and there isn't enough money in the world that will solve their issues. The media has chosen sides on this, and it just feeds embers in Gaza. I don't think throwing 900 million in a rat hole is really going to do anything but cause problems for Obama and his administration. I may be understating in this post...I don't know.

That whole area is a hot bed, and always has been my entire life, and there isn't enough money in the world that will solve their issues. The media has chosen sides on this, and it just feeds embers in Gaza. I don't think throwing 900 million in a rat hole is really going to do anything but cause problems for Obama and his administration. I may be understating in this post...I don't know.

What? You're saying that there is the potential for a problem by rewarding mass murder with a BILLION DOLLAR PAYOFF?

Huh...

And now, a word from Gaza:

$behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg$father_bleeding_baby.jpg$muslim-protest-1.jpg

If Israel wants to work something out with the Arabs in Gaza, let them do it. I support Israel, but we don't need to support them financially, nor do we need to support the Arabs who will continue the fighting.

It makes absolutely no sense to begin rebuilding Gaza while the rockets are still flying. Israel will retaliate and much of what is being rebuilt will be re-destroyed.

It makes absolutely no sense to begin rebuilding Gaza while the rockets are still flying. Israel will retaliate and much of what is being rebuilt will be re-destroyed.

indeed... WHY rebuild before the Final Extermination? Who wants to clean blood from the walls twice?

indeed... WHY rebuild before the Final Extermination? Who wants to clean blood from the walls twice?

Just think! It's as simple as stopping firing rockets.. it dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back