Hillbilly Heaven

Missourian, Allbiz, you guys make me feel like traveling the country again, and I thought I was done with that.

mammoth-lakes.jpg

I wanna go home

Just a couple more years and God willing, I will.

I like the city, I like small towns, I like the woods. There's good stuff to be found everywhere.

We went camping in Wisconsin recently. I think Wisconsin is the prettiest state I've seen.

DSCF0856.jpg

DSCF0872.jpg

DSCF0832.jpg

I like the city, I like small towns, I like the woods. There's good stuff to be found everywhere.

We went camping in Wisconsin recently. I think Wisconsin is the prettiest state I've seen.

Nice... Is that considered "hillbilly"? :)

When I travelled, I think the biggest shocker for me was Georgia, it was SO LUSH AND GREEN, I had no idea. I loved it. And it seemed passe' to the locals there.

Lol. I have no idea AllBiz. I just like the pretty pictures... :p

Jen - I grew up in Georgia and always found it beautiful, particularly the north Georgia mountains.

I went to Georgia when my son finished basic and I didn't want to leave.

I like humidity, I can handle hot humid heat....I've heard the bugs can be pretty horrible, and I wasn't particularly fond of the red ants but honestly, if I hadn't found the job I have here, I was applying nationwide and overseas, and I was going to focus on Georgia.

Missourian, Allbiz, you guys make me feel like traveling the country again, and I thought I was done with that.

mammoth-lakes.jpg

I wanna go home

Nice. But why would you ever get over traveling our beautiful country?

I find it amusing that the progressives on this forum ridicule people for living in environments they steal so much money to protect.

I wanna go home

Nice. But why would you ever get over traveling our beautiful country?

I find it amusing that the progressives on this forum ridicule people for living in environments they steal so much money to protect.

Good question. Hell, even Joisey has some beauty.

44558492.JerseyShore.jpg

alesi_20080424_4909-726215.jpg

1111BotanicalGardenFALL.jpg

Forum List

Back