Hillbilly Heaven

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
100_0778.jpg

“Shall I go to Heaven or a-fishing?” - Henry David Thoreau.​

That was Georgia, in a canoe, on a river, in the 70's.

This is Missouri, in a row boat, on a lake, in the closing years of the first decade of the 21st century.

A can assure you wholeheartedly and without any reservations, you're nearly completely safe.
There is, unfortunately, always the possibility, however remote, that you may run across a wayward Kansan. :razz:

Last edited:
I mean I get sick of the stupid bigoted assumption that people who live in the sticks are inbred drooling idiots.

awwww was the OP sarcastic? I love the mountains and the streams

fishing300.jpg

Heck no! That's my beat up pickup and old semi-v aluminum fishin' boat (both built in Missouri BTW) at Stockton Lake taken on Monday night.

Last edited:
I didn't know Missouri was that beautiful. I almost moved to Chicago once. I bet that's a world of difference though

I love Missouri. It is beautiful.

I took this pic on the way home...sunset over the Ozarks.

100_0780.jpg

As for Chicago, it is definately one of the most attractive of the multi/mega cities.

homeless600.jpg

The 2 year old who is taking the pic has a disposable camera in one hand, and a bottle of beer in the other.

"Looking for attractive people? Don't go to...
Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:01am EDT Email | Print | Share| Reprints | Single Page[-] Text [+]
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday.

The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the "America's Favorite Cities" survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News."
Looking for attractive people? Don't go to... | Oddly Enough | Reuters

Forum List

Back