Hillay's... “F*** you, God”..moment

Well obviously.. Hillary is your classic all inclusive, we care, free speech is American as apple pie Liberal...:lol:..yup.

------------------------------:wtf:

What other entertainments have senior U.S. officials reviewed lately? Last year Hillary Clinton went to see the Broadway musical Book of Mormon. “We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others”? The Book of Mormon’s big showstopper is “Hasa Diga Eebowai” which apparently translates as “F*** you, God.” The U.S. secretary of state stood and cheered.

Why does Secretary Clinton regard “F*** you, God” as a fun toe-tapper for all the family but “F*** you, Allah” as “disgusting and reprehensible”? The obvious answer is that, if you sing the latter, you’ll find a far more motivated crowd waiting for you at the stage door. So the “leader of the free world” and “the most powerful man in the world” (to revive two cobwebbed phrases nobody seems to apply to the president of the United States anymore) is telling the planet that the way to ensure your beliefs command his “respect” is to be willing to burn and bomb and kill. You Mormons need to get with the program.

Bowing to the mob: Obama, Hillary, and the Mohammed movie « Hot Air Headlines

Allah is God, you Village Idiot, God's name in the orginal Hebrew striptures is "Allah." GOD and Allah is the same person.

YHWH and ELoyheim (sp) is not allah

Allah might be your God but he's not the God of the bible.

Allah = El Ilah

It is one of the 3 big gods of old middle east before islam. Islam demolishes all the rest and just takes one El-ilah, aka allah as one and only god etc etc etc...

Well obviously.. Hillary is your classic all inclusive, we care, free speech is American as apple pie Liberal...:lol:..yup.

What other entertainments have senior U.S. officials reviewed lately? Last year Hillary Clinton went to see the Broadway musical Book of Mormon. “We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others”? The Book of Mormon’s big showstopper is “Hasa Diga Eebowai” which apparently translates as “F*** you, God.” The U.S. secretary of state stood and cheered.

Why does Secretary Clinton regard “F*** you, God” as a fun toe-tapper for all the family but “F*** you, Allah” as “disgusting and reprehensible”? The obvious answer is that, if you sing the latter, you’ll find a far more motivated crowd waiting for you at the stage door. So the “leader of the free world” and “the most powerful man in the world” (to revive two cobwebbed phrases nobody seems to apply to the president of the United States anymore) is telling the planet that the way to ensure your beliefs command his “respect” is to be willing to burn and bomb and kill. You Mormons need to get with the program.

i'm sure you've seen the play, right?

oh wait...

i'm sure you've seen the play, right?

oh wait...

I've read the reviews...

I'm guessing you have seen it and loved it...

CaféAuLait;6045980 said:
You're too dumb for reasonable debate. Sorry...

Translation: Lakhota is to dumb to defend her position, so let's try damage control by insulting others.

Bye.

I think you pretty much got it. Strange all the questions I asked ( yet again) have gone unanswered.

That's because he just posts how she feels, not based on reasoning.

Forum List

Back