Hillay's... “F*** you, God”..moment

Democrat.."Hate speech" for over 14 million people...

just sayin...

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has over 14 million members, with more than half of those members living outside the United States. Wards (the name for a congregation) and branches (similar to wards but smaller) of the Church can be found in 162 countries. Countries with the highest percentage of LDS members are the United States, the countries of Latin America, the Philippines, Canada, England, American Samoa, Tonga, and Western Samoa. The Church has minimal presence in China (though it does have fairly good population in Hong Kong as well as a temple there), the Middle-East, and Cuba. The Church is growing fastest in Africa, Latin America, and east Asia.

Mormon Population - Mormonism, The Mormon Church, Beliefs, & Religion - MormonWiki

Amazing, eh? If that play were the "Book of Koran" and made fun of Muhammad it would have never made it to broadway. But, hey, it's okay! "It's only Mormon's"!! WTF??? And people will pay money to go watch it in PEACE without the fear of being blown up, beheaded, and or a Fatwa issued.

Politician is a politician. Hypocrisy is a part of the game. You can not prevent politicians not to do that. You have to shape it. Democrat voters may not be aware of that, but can we say republicans are?

Republican politicians were the ones bringing saudi king into your country and made you line up on the streets and cheer for them.

That king represented slavery of women, in a country that suffered to achieve women's suffrage...

That king represented forbidding of speech, in a country that suffered to achieve freedom of speech...

That king represented fascism of a religion, in a country that suffered to achieve freedom of religion and secularism...

That king represented sooooo many opposites, that you guys had to fight for to revert, and they made you line up and cheer for him.

You know oil has that distinct smell and feeling. That's trillion dollar feeling, and everybody likes it, no matter if they are democrats or republicans. And also, your politicians did whatever they could to benefit you more. Can you fill in your tanks with freedom of speech? I don't think so.

Famous british prime minister once said, if you want to be a super power, you need oil, as much as you can. That's the price you pay I guess, integrity...

So, democrat, republican... doesn't matter, politicians will do whatever is most beneficial for them and secondly for their people. To promote freedom of speech may not seem them the most beneficial all the time. It is up to you people to change their minds and remind them there are things you want more then cheap gas in your tank...

CaféAuLait;6045540 said:
koran_bible_toilet.jpg

Total bullshit.

I practice no religion and am in fact described by many as an "agnostic atheist". The blatant hypocrisy surrounding this debate about what is okay and what is not, ( Muslim bashing bad, Christian bashing okay) is more than irritating and I am not religious. It's the blatant hypocrisy which is sickining.

Agnostic Atheist? What the hell is that? Either you're sure or you ain't. You seem sadly confused...

BTW, dumbass, Christians get bashed because they keep trying to influence American politics - including their looney bullshit that we are somehow governed by Christianity. We have a Godless Constitution and separation of church and state - upheld by the SCOTUS.

I've been on message boards for several years - and I've yet to have even one person of Islamic faith attempt to influence my political beliefs. Not one!

CaféAuLait;6045540 said:
koran_bible_toilet.jpg

Total bullshit.

I practice no religion and am in fact described by many as an "agnostic atheist". The blatant hypocrisy surrounding this debate about what is okay and what is not, ( Muslim bashing bad, Christian bashing okay) is more than irritating and I am not religious. It's the blatant hypocrisy which is sickining.

Agnostic Atheist? What the hell is that? Either you're sure or you ain't. You seem sadly confused...

BTW, dumbass, Christians get bashed because they keep trying to influence American politics - including their looney bullshit that we are somehow governed by Christianity. We have a Godless Constitution and separation of church and state - upheld by the SCOTUS.

I've been on message boards for several years - and I've yet to have even one person of Islamic faith attempt to influence my political beliefs. Not one!

I said “many described me as such” I did not describe myself in such a manner. It is the questions I ask and what I ruminate on as to why they label me as such. But since you ask what such is, here you go:

Agnostic atheism

Agnostic atheism, also called atheistic agnosticism, is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact. The agnostic atheist may be contrasted with the agnostic theist, who does believe that one or more deities exist but claims that the existence or nonexistence of such is unknown or cannot be known.[1][2][3]

Agnostic atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as Christians being bashed for influencing political beliefs if you think that is the only reason and Muslims and or Jews do not as well try to influence polotics, you are sorely mistaken. I see many who claim to be Muslim on this board arguing for one political side or another.

As far as some Muslims trying to change your religious beliefs, those who are calling for Fatwa’s, killing and murdering those who do not believe and or considered apostate, IS TRYING TO change ones religious beliefs. Salman Rushdie still has a price on his head for the book he wrote.

Most Muslims Want Democracy, Personal Freedoms, and Islam in Political Life

Chapter 3. Role of Islam in Politics | Pew Global Attitudes Project

CaféAuLait;6045834 said:
CaféAuLait;6045540 said:
koran_bible_toilet.jpg

Total bullshit.

I said “many described me as such” I did not describe myself in such a manner. It is the questions I ask and what I ruminate on as to why they label me as such. But since you ask what such is, here you go:

Agnostic atheism

Agnostic atheism, also called atheistic agnosticism, is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact. The agnostic atheist may be contrasted with the agnostic theist, who does believe that one or more deities exist but claims that the existence or nonexistence of such is unknown or cannot be known.[1][2][3]

As far as Christians being bashed for influencing political beliefs if you think that is the only reason and Muslims and or Jews do not as well try to influence polotics, you are sorely mistaken. I see many who claim to be Muslim on this board arguing for one political side or another.

As far as some Muslims trying to change your religious beliefs, those who are calling for Fatwa’s, killing and murdering those who do not believe and or considered apostate, IS TRYING TO change ones religious beliefs. Salman Rushdie still has a price on his head for the book he wrote.

Then maybe, just maybe, we should stop fucking around in Muslim countries and let them live and progress (if they wish) on their own terms. Oh yes, I forgot about the "oil"...

Thanks for sharing. However, I already knew the academic/textbook definition.

CaféAuLait;6045834 said:

Agnostic atheism

Then maybe, just maybe, we should stop fucking around in Muslim countries and let them live and progress (if they wish) on their own terms. Oh yes, I forgot about the "oil"...

( emphasis added)

Then why ask?

As far as 'fucking around in Muslim countries". The youtube film, Rushdies book, Jyllands-Posten cartoon's, etc, etc, etc had nothing to do with oil.

CaféAuLait;6045834 said:

Agnostic atheism

Then why did you ask if you knew the answer, stupid.

CaféAuLait;6045872 said:
CaféAuLait;6045834 said:

Agnostic atheism

( emphasis added)

Then why ask?

As far as 'fucking around in Muslim countries". The youtube film, Rushdies book, Jyllands-Posten cartoon's, etc, etc, etc had nothing to do with oil.

I equated us fucking around in Muslims countries for oil - not that line of shit you wrote above.

CaféAuLait;6045540 said:
koran_bible_toilet.jpg

Total bullshit.

Bombing embassies, because of a movie, and screaming for revenge is not influencing politics? Do you think Obama would still go to the UN and apologize, had not religious nuts demanded an apology?

Is Egypt asking the UN to control art and literature and free speech not playing politics and trying to influence politics of the world?

Also please answer why you give one cult a pass and not another?

Last edited:
Well obviously.. Hillary is your classic all inclusive, we care, free speech is American as apple pie Liberal...:lol:..yup.

------------------------------:wtf:

What other entertainments have senior U.S. officials reviewed lately? Last year Hillary Clinton went to see the Broadway musical Book of Mormon. “We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others”? The Book of Mormon’s big showstopper is “Hasa Diga Eebowai” which apparently translates as “F*** you, God.” The U.S. secretary of state stood and cheered.

Why does Secretary Clinton regard “F*** you, God” as a fun toe-tapper for all the family but “F*** you, Allah” as “disgusting and reprehensible”? The obvious answer is that, if you sing the latter, you’ll find a far more motivated crowd waiting for you at the stage door. So the “leader of the free world” and “the most powerful man in the world” (to revive two cobwebbed phrases nobody seems to apply to the president of the United States anymore) is telling the planet that the way to ensure your beliefs command his “respect” is to be willing to burn and bomb and kill. You Mormons need to get with the program.

Bowing to the mob: Obama, Hillary, and the Mohammed movie « Hot Air Headlines

Allah is God, you Village Idiot, God's name in the orginal Hebrew striptures is "Allah." GOD and Allah is the same person.

CaféAuLait;6045540 said:
koran_bible_toilet.jpg

Total bullshit.

Bombing embassies, because of a movie, and screaming for revenge is not influencing politics? Do you think Obama would still go to the UN and apologize, had not religious nuts demanded an apology?

Is Egypt asking the UN to control art and literature and free speech not playing politics and trying to influence politics of the world?

You're too dumb for reasonable debate. Sorry...

CaféAuLait;6045872 said:

( emphasis added)

Then why ask?

I equated us fucking around in Muslims countries for oil - not that line of shit you wrote above.

What does that have to do with what we were discussing? Religion (not oil) and you were stating that it is okay to bash a religion you think is an “American cult” and jail someone for making a film which you believe bashes one religion, while not having a thing to say about Jesus Christ in a cup of urine or a play that bashes Mormon’s. Perhaps the US should pay someone to make a photograph with Mohammad in a cup of urine. What would you do then? Yell about oil, or point out that this is the same shit that has happened for years against other religions?

Back in the past when disaster struck the country people turned to the God.
Birth of America and Revolutionary war creation of the congressional Chaplain
Civil war Motto in God We Trust inscribed on coins.
The great Depression people turned to God
World war two people turned to God
Each time he has guided America out of disaster.
Now when we need him the most idiots shoot him the bird, this time he will turn his back on America for it's disobedience, just like he did with Israel

Well obviously.. Hillary is your classic all inclusive, we care, free speech is American as apple pie Liberal...:lol:..yup.

What other entertainments have senior U.S. officials reviewed lately? Last year Hillary Clinton went to see the Broadway musical Book of Mormon. “We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others”? The Book of Mormon’s big showstopper is “Hasa Diga Eebowai” which apparently translates as “F*** you, God.” The U.S. secretary of state stood and cheered.

Why does Secretary Clinton regard “F*** you, God” as a fun toe-tapper for all the family but “F*** you, Allah” as “disgusting and reprehensible”? The obvious answer is that, if you sing the latter, you’ll find a far more motivated crowd waiting for you at the stage door. So the “leader of the free world” and “the most powerful man in the world” (to revive two cobwebbed phrases nobody seems to apply to the president of the United States anymore) is telling the planet that the way to ensure your beliefs command his “respect” is to be willing to burn and bomb and kill. You Mormons need to get with the program.

Allah is God, you Village Idiot, God's name in the orginal Hebrew striptures is "Allah." GOD and Allah is the same person.

I thought it was YHVH or YHWH.

CaféAuLait;6045921 said:
CaféAuLait;6045872 said:
( emphasis added)

Then why ask?

What does that have to do with what we were discussing? Religion (not oil) and you were stating that it is okay to bash a religion you think is an “American cult” and jail someone for making a film which you believe bashes one religion, while not having a thing to say about Jesus Christ in a cup of urine or a play that bashes Mormon’s. Perhaps the US should pay someone to make a photograph with Mohammad in a cup of urine. What would you do then? Yell about oil, or point out that this is the same shit that has happened for years against other religions?

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Bye...

Translation: Lakhota is to dumb to defend her position, so let's try damage control by insulting others.

Bye.

CaféAuLait;6045921 said:

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Bye...

Hummmm, LOL. How or why you changed the conversation to “oil” ( this seems to be the new Godwin’s Law buzz word, if not Nazi’s, it’s oil, or Bushdidit) from your religious discrimination and the acceptance of such is amazing! Hypocrisy cover, I guess.

Translation: Lakhota is to dumb to defend her position, so let's try damage control by insulting others.

Bye.

I think you pretty much got it. Strange all the questions I asked ( yet again) have gone unanswered.

I'd like to educate You but you're more fun being perpetually stupid...

eh..although historically inaccurate there is an intent by the authors Urban Dictionary: Hasa Diga Eebowai

Last edited:

Forum List

Back