Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise

It doesn't matter. Her head could start rotating around in circles and spitting pea soup and it won't make a bit of difference. Trump is so bad that his supporters just make it worse for him. Hearing the total crap that comes out of his mouth is bad enough but to hear it again over and over from the parrots just drives home the point that we cannot allow this charlatan to enter the white house.

The worst that can happen under Clinton will be business as usual same old..same old. We can survive THAT.

Trump is just too big of a chance. I don't want to roll the dice with that half wit knee jerk bully big mouth with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

Yet the same old, same old is what Hillary says we need to change because it's not working. If, as you indicate, it's no big deal, why does she want to change it?

She's a liar...remember? She won't change a damned thing. First of all unless congress swings left she won't have any more help in making change than Obama did after his first two years. They hate her probably more than having a mulatto president.

Obama made some significant changes with executive orders without Congress. In fact, he said he did BECAUSE Congress wouldn't do things the way he wanted.
But that IS why he did them.

The GOP controlled congress was trying to impede the process by which Obama's platform would have become policy and law. Admittedly.

So he went all executive to move forward with things.

How did that get all devilish with you guys?

He was trying to implement the platform that he was elected on

How DARE he? :lol: Screw the will of the people!

It doesn't matter. Her head could start rotating around in circles and spitting pea soup and it won't make a bit of difference. Trump is so bad that his supporters just make it worse for him. Hearing the total crap that comes out of his mouth is bad enough but to hear it again over and over from the parrots just drives home the point that we cannot allow this charlatan to enter the white house.

The worst that can happen under Clinton will be business as usual same old..same old. We can survive THAT.

Trump is just too big of a chance. I don't want to roll the dice with that half wit knee jerk bully big mouth with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

Yet the same old, same old is what Hillary says we need to change because it's not working. If, as you indicate, it's no big deal, why does she want to change it?

She's a liar...remember? She won't change a damned thing. First of all unless congress swings left she won't have any more help in making change than Obama did after his first two years. They hate her probably more than having a mulatto president.

Obama made some significant changes with executive orders without Congress. In fact, he said he did BECAUSE Congress wouldn't do things the way he wanted.

The GOP controlled congress was trying to impede the process by which Obama's platform would have become policy and law. Admittedly.

There's a process for implementing it and it's called Congress. Are you saying Congress is supposed to be a rubber stamp for the President?

Who are you kidding? Obama has done next to NOTHING in the last 5 years 8 months. I've never seen more unjustified hate towards a president in my life. He is not a bad man...certainly not as evil as many of those that hate on him. I didn't vote for him but I did vote for Bush and what did I get for THAT? I've given up on presidential elections.

He's a piece of shit and if it meant him furthering himself, he'd piss and shit on all those that support him.

I suspect that YOU are a piece of shit. He got elected president of the U S A by a good margin. You have no respect for the office and for that I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Who are you kidding? Obama has done next to NOTHING in the last 5 years 8 months. I've never seen more unjustified hate towards a president in my life. He is not a bad man...certainly not as evil as many of those that hate on him. I didn't vote for him but I did vote for Bush and what did I get for THAT? I've given up on presidential elections.

He's a piece of shit and if it meant him furthering himself, he'd piss and shit on all those that support him.

I suspect that YOU are a piece of shit. He got elected president of the U S A by a good margin. You have no respect for the office and for that I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

I have no respect for the current piece of shit in the office. He's disgraced it.

There's a process for implementing it and it's called Congress. Are you saying Congress is supposed to be a rubber stamp for the President?

It's because of hateful assholes like you that I can no longer call myself a republican. Thanks fucktard.

It's because of hateful assholes like you that I can no longer call myself a republican. Thanks fucktard.

Good riddance. Sometimes the wasted efforts need to go elsewhere.

How embarrassing for you that YOUR choices are based on the words of others. Letting low self esteem affect you like that is not good.

more hubris than Donald?

you don't think perhaps you have a double standard for men and women?

Donald hasn't sold access to the DoS and said basically trust me, I'm doing good stuff here. hubris is exaggerated pride and lack of humility. I don't think any pol since Nixon is on a par with Hillary.

Donald's a narcissist who doesn't even pretend half the time to know what he's doing.

That said, I think my post was that between him and Hillary, it was hands down for Hillary.

please show where any "access" resulted in any change of policy.... unlike the money taken by rightwingnut congressmen from the NRA.

do I like that money buys access? of course not. but citizens united says it's perfectly fine. me? I don't think there should be any money in politics, but I defy you to find a single congress member (except maybe Bernie sanders) who doesn't take phone calls from big donors.

what you didn't see, was anything out of the ordinary being done for them after. me? If I donate $30,000 to someone's campaign (assuming I was in that position) and they didn't take my phone call or set up a face to face with me when I asked, it would be the last time I donated to them

Hillary was SoS. She didn't have constituents. She represented the United States of America ... every one of us, and her duty was to implement the for policy that is set by both congress and the potus. Yes, directly elected officials properly meet with people whom they represent who lobby them. It's not that she met with nasty people. And I really doubt that Foundation donations had much effect on for policy. Still, it's not done. And making it even worse was Bill was taking the money too.

But the alternative is Trump. Kasich would be beating her by double digits, but he isn't the nominee ... and God is not to blame.

She was my senator. NY loved her. We were her constituents.

Kasich would be beating her. Not by double digits because democrats aren't anti choice and anti marriage equality and weren't voting for rightwing judges.

Truth

Based on election results, not all of NY loved her. Just the idiots.

do you ever tell the truth about anything?

she beat lazio by 12 points

United States Senate election in New York, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

she beat spencer by 36 points when she ran for re-election?

United States Senate election in New York, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

she's beating dumb donald in NY by over 20 points and she beat bernie in NY by 16 points

New York Primary Election Results 2016

anything else you feel like lying about? is it a compulsive problem with you?

sad.

Donald hasn't sold access to the DoS and said basically trust me, I'm doing good stuff here. hubris is exaggerated pride and lack of humility. I don't think any pol since Nixon is on a par with Hillary.

Donald's a narcissist who doesn't even pretend half the time to know what he's doing.

That said, I think my post was that between him and Hillary, it was hands down for Hillary.

please show where any "access" resulted in any change of policy.... unlike the money taken by rightwingnut congressmen from the NRA.

do I like that money buys access? of course not. but citizens united says it's perfectly fine. me? I don't think there should be any money in politics, but I defy you to find a single congress member (except maybe Bernie sanders) who doesn't take phone calls from big donors.

what you didn't see, was anything out of the ordinary being done for them after. me? If I donate $30,000 to someone's campaign (assuming I was in that position) and they didn't take my phone call or set up a face to face with me when I asked, it would be the last time I donated to them

Hillary was SoS. She didn't have constituents. She represented the United States of America ... every one of us, and her duty was to implement the for policy that is set by both congress and the potus. Yes, directly elected officials properly meet with people whom they represent who lobby them. It's not that she met with nasty people. And I really doubt that Foundation donations had much effect on for policy. Still, it's not done. And making it even worse was Bill was taking the money too.

But the alternative is Trump. Kasich would be beating her by double digits, but he isn't the nominee ... and God is not to blame.

She was my senator. NY loved her. We were her constituents.

Kasich would be beating her. Not by double digits because democrats aren't anti choice and anti marriage equality and weren't voting for rightwing judges.

Truth

Based on election results, not all of NY loved her. Just the idiots.

do you ever tell the truth about anything?

she beat lazio by 12 points

United States Senate election in New York, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

she beat spencer by 36 points when she ran for re-election?

United States Senate election in New York, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

she's beating dumb donald in NY by over 20 points and she beat bernie in NY by 16 points

New York Primary Election Results 2016

anything else you feel like lying about? is it a compulsive problem with you?

sad.

Unless she got 100% of the vote, only a PORTION of NY loved her. To say "NY loved her" is false.

"We were her constituents" made no difference to her. She doesn't care about any of you and only gives lip service to those that voted for her because she used you to get what she wants.

What a delightful choice we've given ourselves.
are you one of the 56% that doesn't like her?
Yep! Don't like her much at all. And I'm still voting for her. That's how shitty this choice is.

Pick your poison. I just can't do it. I'd rather have to shower for a week after voting for Trump than think I voted for someone that will pack the SC with lock step progressives.

I'm not questioning your choice, just stating that I just can't do it.
Understood. My impulse is to actually to vote for Johnson, and I might have, had the GOP run a sane ticket.

I voted for Johnson in the last elections and I may vote for him in this one.

Good riddance. Sometimes the wasted efforts need to go elsewhere.

The Fundamentalists and wack jobs should have started their own party a few decades ago. You people ruined what used to be the best political party in the country.

You people ruined what used to be the best political party in the country

Indeed, the world. The culprits who changed the GOP from a fiscally conservative and patriotic party into the party of Zionist treason, selling out, and spend spend spend spending....

Tom Delay
Dennis Hastert
Bill Frist
Mike Huckabee
W
Karl Rove - JDAAC
Trent Lott
Mitch McConnell
Dick Cheney - JDAAC
Peter King - JDAAC
Lindsay Graham - JDAAC
Rupert Murdoch = JDAAC

How embarrassing for you that YOUR choices are based on the words of others. Letting low self esteem affect you like that is not good.

EVERYONE'S choices are based on the words of others. Nobody lives in a complete vacuum.

Saying asinine statements like:"Are you saying Congress is supposed to be a rubber stamp for the President? just displays the ignorance of the poster. Congress has done NOTHING for the last 5 and a half years. Why? To pay Obama back for having the audacity to win the presidency. And this moron wants to further blame Obama because in his eyes Congress are the "good guys" as these wasted months and years have played out? Astounding!

You people ruined what used to be the best political party in the country

Indeed, the world. The culprits who changed the GOP from a fiscally conservative and patriotic party into the party of Zionist treason, selling out, and spend spend spend spending....

Tom Delay
Dennis Hastert
Bill Frist
Mike Huckabee
W
Karl Rove - JDAAC
Trent Lott
Mitch McConnell
Dick Cheney - JDAAC
Peter King - JDAAC
Lindsay Graham - JDAAC
Rupert Murdoch = JDAAC

You left out one of the very worst in Newt Gingrich.

Huh??

The 1998 coup of Gingrich as Speaker was the beginning of the end of fiscal discipline in DC. Gingrich was the last authentic fiscal conservative in high office for the GOP. Everyone else has been treasonous, porky, and devoid of a molecule of patriotism to the US.

Huh??

The 1998 coup of Gingrich as Speaker was the beginning of the end of fiscal discipline in DC. Gingrich was the last authentic fiscal conservative in high office for the GOP. Everyone else has been treasonous, porky, and devoid of a molecule of patriotism to the US.

Gingrich was a professor in literature, I believe. He understands the power of words and how they are applied. He knows that a lie can become the truth if it is repeated enough times. That is why he was the instigator of the foundation of disrespect and vitriol between the parties in Congress. There was a time before Newt stained the corridors of Congress with his plan to "officially" demonize the democrats where congressman of opposing parties were cordial and respectful to one another. He is responsible for the "liberals are evil" movement. His insistence, as speaker, that all republicans demonize the opposing party at all times was deliberate and planned. His scorched earthy policy has done more harm than any single man's effort to ruin the mutual respect our elected officials used to enjoy.

That is why he was the instigator of the foundation of disrespect and vitriol between the parties in Congress.

Translation = Gingrich shut off the cookie jar from the Democrats who wanted to steal from it, and they hated him for it

He is responsible for the "liberals are evil" movement.

LOL!!!

Not exactly. Jerry Falwell comes to mind...

You have a serious problem with truth and fiscal conservatism. Do you get a government check by chance?

Newt Gingrich, by himself, cut spending and taxes and gave America a budget surplus and a booming economy, and all of that work was completely wasted by W and the Bible Thumping Socialists who replaced him. The GOP has been completely useless since he left. Most patriotic Americans who support fiscal conservatism are now part of the Libertarian Party and support Gary Johnson, the only fiscal conservative on the ballot.

That is why he was the instigator of the foundation of disrespect and vitriol between the parties in Congress.

Translation = Gingrich shut off the cookie jar from the Democrats who wanted to steal from it, and they hated him for it

He is responsible for the "liberals are evil" movement.

LOL!!!

Not exactly. Jerry Falwell comes to mind...

You have a serious problem with truth and fiscal conservatism. Do you get a government check by chance?

Newt Gingrich, by himself, cut spending and taxes and gave America a budget surplus and a booming economy, and all of that work was completely wasted by W and the Bible Thumping Socialists who replaced him. The GOP has been completely useless since he left. Most patriotic Americans who support fiscal conservatism are now part of the Libertarian Party and support Gary Johnson, the only fiscal conservative on the ballot.

Falwell IS/WAS a real piece of work, true.

I disagree about the "boom" being credited to Gingrich. The computer and electronic/internet related companies were almost entirely responsible for the huge leap in the economy during that period.

Forum List

Back