Hillary's Still Wearing Her Medical Boot 2 Months After Breaking Toe--But Is This The Real Reason?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I believe we have our true answer. The article makes sense due to the Uranium-One and Dossier shenanigans. It would also explain McCain coincidentally wearing the boot at the same timeframe. You can only keep things quite for so long until the truth is revealed.
28a753144fe945ebd6b165638da661ec--old-dogs-service-dogs.jpg

Hillary Falling Apart: Medical Device Still Attached 2 Months After Minor Injury

Hillary Clinton was truly unfit for duty. What the hell were those Democrats thinking?

Yep. She's wandered outside in her nightgown again. Good thing she has that homing device on.

• Banned
I believe we have our true answer. The article makes sense due to the Uranium-One and Dossier shenanigans. It would also explain McCain coincidentally wearing the boot at the same timeframe. You can only keep things quite for so long until the truth is revealed.

Hillary Falling Apart: Medical Device Still Attached 2 Months After Minor Injury
How's those indictments coming along?
Patience! The wheels of justice are turning slowly in Trumps favor, but I'm afraid not when it comes to Hillary.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton was truly unfit for duty. What the hell were those Democrats thinking?
Look at how the trampanzees still can't get H. Clinton out of their minds.

The world despises losers, and Hillary is the biggest loser of the 21st century. It's the natural pecking order of we chickens in the pen. Have you ever watched chickens? When one of them gets weak and sickly, the rest of us peck it to death.

The weak and sickly Hillary certainly deserves to be pecked, for we chickens love our pecking. :biggrin:

The world despises losers, and Hillary is the biggest loser of the 21st century. It's the natural pecking order of we chickens in the pen. Have you ever watched chickens? When one of them gets weak and sickly, the rest of us peck it to death.

The weak and sickly Hillary certainly deserves to be pecked, for we chickens love our pecking. :biggrin:
If she is a loser.....she lost over a year ago and you trampanzees can't quit her. It's really funny to watch.....:lol:

We still think about Adolf Hitler too, 73 years after he died!
I would challenge you to find as many threads and posts about Hitler as we find here about H. Clinton.

Maybe she ought to stop thinking she's relevant and STFU.

I would challenge you to find as many threads and posts about Hitler as we find here about H. Clinton.

You're right, because Justice finally caught up with Adolf. Hillary is still running from it.

How's those indictments coming along?
Patience! The wheels of justice are turning slowly in Trumps favor, but I'm not afraid when it comes to Hillary.
Any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now...any day now....
217ijp.jpg

You're right, because Justice finally caught up with Adolf. Hillary is still running from it.
So...we can expect trampanzees to obsess on H. Clinton for the next seventy years?

If she is a loser.....she lost over a year ago and you trampanzees can't quit her. It's really funny to watch.....:lol:

What a bunch of sickos. She is one of your own who's being pecked apart piece by piece.

Or have you people given up on her? That's the funniest thing to watch: Nobody from the left side of the aisle seems to be giving her the support she so desperately needs anymore. Was she really that much of a disappointment to you? Well get in line, there 's plenty of room for more chicken peckers.

Poor Hillary. :laugh:

Forum List

Back