Hillary's Speech -

I think it's funny how a lot of people talked about how tough she is and how she's such a fighter who never gives up. And when they reference those "fights" it's about universal healthcare or unlimited abortions or something like that, all political issues where the only people to "fight" are the republicans/conservatives who don't share her views on a given topic. Yet at the same time, she believes we're all stronger as one, working together, and she'll unite all Americans. Apparently she means those that share her same views already. If you don't, or you make a lot of money and don't happen to give it to her of your own free will already, well then fuck you.
Actually, Hillary's reputation in the Senate was as someone who could work both sides of the aisle. She was highly respected.....except by conservatives

Hillary Clinton's Senate Years Provide Insight Into How She Might Govern

Last edited:
Actually, Hillary's reputation in the Senate was as someone who could work both sides of the aisle. She was highly respected.....except by conservatives

Except conservatives? Exactly my point.

Don't get me wrong, i don't really believe much of what she said last night. She'll say whatever she needs to say to try to get as many votes as possible. That's what politicians do, then they rarely carry through on much of what got them elected.

Does anyone expect corporate Hillary to be a candidate of the people? She just said all that shit last night to try to get Bernie people on board, just like Trump has a bunch of people testifying about his character and his charity and blah blah. They both suck.

Except conservatives? Exactly my point.

Don't get me wrong, i don't really believe much of what she said last night. She'll say whatever she needs to say to try to get as many votes as possible. That's what politicians do, then they rarely carry through on much of what got them elected.

Does anyone expect corporate Hillary to be a candidate of the people? She just said all that shit last night to try to get Bernie people on board, just like Trump has a bunch of people testifying about his character and his charity and blah blah. They both suck.
The Ds nominating Hillary is akin to the Rs nominating David Duke.

Another policeman murdered by the Black Live Matters assholes last night as the filthy ass bitch that supports BLM gave her hate speech at the Moon Bat Convention.
And Jillian giggles with delight as an officer is murdered.

No thought of his family, his children.

That includes those who are shot unnecessarily by officers.

Forum List

Back