Hillary's Speech at the convention

Cmon Denny--read what you just typed. Since when did so-called presidential material get their message from a cheerleading school ? It's really embarassing.:redface:

It was just a catch-phrase that give me a chuckle. If I decide to support Obama I'll have better material.:lol:

Hilary Clinton's speech showed she is still an angry lefty who disrespects our President's vast accomplishments. She is shrill and polarizing and always will be. Yes she's still a bitter old bitch.

Yeah, she's a hell of a woman. She proved yet again tonight that it should be her nomination.

And that smug bitch Michelle Obama in the audience really pissed me off. I wanted to jump through the screen and strangle her. The cameras stayed FIXATED on that evil glare she was giving Hillary.

Sorry.... I have to disagree with you about Michelle. I did not see that from her, but that's what this is all about. Your right to see what you see, and mine to change my mind about Hillary. As far as you saying "this should be her nomination" .. I disagree with that too. Obama is the right nominee, it is his time, not hers to be the next president.

There was an obvious lack of her acknowledgement of Bill, that is what I had been looking for in her, all along. I saw it tonight. He was obviously very proud of her, you could see it on his face, but in the back of his mind I bet he was thinking .... "Man! I screwed up years ago. That is one hellva woman I married, and I should have seen it all along and not mess around on her"!

I loved her slogan "No how, no way, No McCain". Very creative and very effective. :thup:

Hillary, and the Governor of Montana too ... had that crowd right in the palm of their hands ... right where they should have been. :eusa_clap:

Hillary hit the Home Run that Obama needed. Michelle Obama turned it into a double with the glare. M. Obama is going to have to do better if they expect to rally even 3/4 of the 18000000 votes that Hillary gathered during the campaign.

but your woman told you to back obama! how can you defy the woman you hold in such high esteem?

He doesn't hold her in high esteem. Did you read what he wrote about women who aren't anti-choice? No one who supports Hillary could ever have called us the names he did.

This is all about destroying Obama... and the right-wing loonies told them the best way to do that is create dissent between Hillary supporters and Obama supporters.

Hillary did say all the right things. The speech was great. What she said in a nutshell was vote for Obama because he is closer to your views them McCain. She never really came out and said he was right for the job and didn't tell me why he would be.

Hillary did say all the right things. The speech was great. What she said in a nutshell was vote for Obama because he is closer to your views them McCain. She never really came out and said he was right for the job and didn't tell me why he would be.

I think she very carefully didn't say anything that could be put into McCain's ad as a flip. Just my opinion, though.

He doesn't hold her in high esteem. Did you read what he wrote about women who aren't anti-choice? No one who supports Hillary could ever have called us the names he did.

This is all about destroying Obama... and the right-wing loonies told them the best way to do that is create dissent between Hillary supporters and Obama supporters.

Don't push that off on the "right-wing". The Obama shit throwers did it all on their own,and now can sit in it.

Last edited:
but your woman told you to back obama! how can you defy the woman you hold in such high esteem?

Because I'm not brainwashed. I support who I support based on how I feel, not on how someone else feels.

Jillian, get over it. If you want to shove coat hangers in yourself to kill babies, be my guest. I'd rather you NOT reproduce anyway.

I think calling your next FIRST LADY a bitch is a little much.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. That's been Obama's problem all along.

And, yes, I'll call my "future first lady" whatever I want. Just like I'd call Barbara Bush a crazy old bat. I won't diss Laura Bush, though. She is actually a sweet lady. And, then of course, the last first lady, Mrs. Clinton...well, I'd prefer to call her "President 2012."

Exactly. Hillary could have convinced her supporters that the party was unified, if Michelle wasn't such a smug bitch.

I will vote for Obama for all the reason's Hillary gave me. He is not McCain. That is the only one that appeared evident. Michelle tried to tune Hillary's Home Run into a single. I could not believe the way she looked up there. Evryone else in the building including Joe Biden was very happy. Michelle sat like she wamted to toss Hillary out a second story window. But she is not running for president. B. Obama is. He will get my one time Hillary vote anyway.

Forum List

Back