Hillary's Rules vs. DNC Rules

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
So Clintonian.

Clinton Paying by Her Own Set of Rules
By Roger Simon, Politico
April 30, 2008

Under Hillary Rules, Clinton counts the popular vote in Michigan, where she was the only major candidate on the ballot. The Democratic Party does not recognize those votes.

Under Hillary Rules, Clinton also counts the popular vote in Florida, where candidates were forbidden to campaign. The Democratic Party does not recognize the results of the Florida primary, either.

Under Hillary Rules, Clinton throws out the “votes by the people who have voted” in the states of Iowa, Nevada, Maine and Washington, because those were caucus states, where popular vote tallies were not officially kept and where, by the way, Obama won three out of the four contests.

Under Hillary Rules, Clinton gets to choose the contests that help her, throw out the contests that do not, and declare herself the winner.

for full article:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0408/9994.html

Yeap shes proved herself to be a scumbag. I guess she is going back to her roots when she was a Goldwater girl.

To be fair, the DNC is bending it's rules regarding Obama in Florida. They could have easily followed their own rules and guidelines and awarded Hillary half the Florida delegates and Obama none because he made a public appearance before the primary.

Doesn't really matter, neither Hillary nor Obama will win in November. TOo bad the Dems are too damn dumb to see that. Maybe they could save themselves some time and money.

Doesn't really matter, neither Hillary nor Obama will win in November. TOo bad the Dems are too damn dumb to see that. Maybe they could save themselves some time and money.

I don't agree with you but I'm curious. Why do you claim it's too bad?

/smirk

Not quite sure how you're coming to that conclusion other than wishful thinking... particularly since both of them beat McCain as of right now and they haven't even started focusing on him. :eusa_whistle:

Three months ago they hated McCain and now they cheerlead for him like ditzy high school girls.

"hes gonna win yay"

No substance but plenty of blind following in the R party.

They don't care as long as the person who wins doesn't have a D after his/her name.

Where as you do not care as long as the Person has a D after their name.

I have already told you if Clinton wins the nomination I will vote for her. But do tell us again how you will hold your nose and vote for either one of the Dems or the dog catcher if they put him up.

Where as you do not care as long as the Person has a D after their name.

I have already told you if Clinton wins the nomination I will vote for her. But do tell us again how you will hold your nose and vote for either one of the Dems or the dog catcher if they put him up.

Really? Funny, I've never voted for a democratic mayor. But as usual, keep making up stuff.

I said McCain wasn't an option.

Can you say you've EVER voted for a democrat?

Not quite sure how you're coming to that conclusion other than wishful thinking... particularly since both of them beat McCain as of right now and they haven't even started focusing on him. :eusa_whistle:

You know they'll find a way to fuck it up and John will be president with a democratic congress and we'll get nothing done for another 4 years and both sides will blame each other.

You know they'll find a way to fuck it up and John will be president with a democratic congress and we'll get nothing done for another 4 years and both sides will blame each other.

I hope to heaven you're wrong. But my party really does have this extraordinary knack for grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. So who knows? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back