Hillary's reply to a question

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
I don't like Donald Trump but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free because she's rich and powerful. The justice system sucks.
Also, when Hillary was asked why she would be a good President, she replied "Because I'm a woman". If I was running for President and said that I would be a good President because I'm a man, feminists would have a field day. They would call me sexist and then tar and feather me. A person's gender does not qualify him/her to be President and I know that every American knows that.
I'm not asking you to vote for Trump. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. That's the American way. But I want to remind people that I think Hillary would be a terrible President. Thanks for taking the time to read what I've written.

I don't like Donald Trump but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free because she's rich and powerful. The justice system sucks.

Nah, you're just repeating total nonsense about Clinton. Right-wing fables. Big ol' lies, that is. Though probably not intentionally, as you've likely just been brainwashed by your cult's leaders and our nutty conservative Clinton-hating mainstream media.

Also, when Hillary was asked why she would be a good President, she replied "Because I'm a woman".

And there's another fine example of a made-up story. For the actual story,

Hillary Clinton: 'One of the merits - CNNPolitics.com

thats like asking a hamster why he would make a great president, and the hamster answers,,,Cause Im a ^%$#@(*&ing Hamster goddammit !!!!

Also, when Hillary was asked why she would be a good President, she replied "Because I'm a woman". If I was running for President and said that I would be a good President because I'm a man, feminists would have a field day. They would call me sexist and then tar and feather me. A person's gender does not qualify him/her to be President and I know that every American knows that.
I'm not asking you to vote for Trump. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. That's the American way. But I want to remind people that I think Hillary would be a terrible President. Thanks for taking the time to read what I've written.
Can you point to anyone who has been jailed for having a private server?

When has Hillar ever replied...because I'm a woman? You are just making shit up

Nah, you're just repeating total nonsense about Clinton. Right-wing fables. Big ol' lies, that is. Though probably not intentionally, as you've likely just been brainwashed by your cult's leaders and our nutty conservative Clinton-hating mainstream media.

Also, when Hillary was asked why she would be a good President, she replied "Because I'm a woman".

Bow down to hilLIARy. NOW. Do it.
Fuckin moron.

Bow down to hilLIARy. NOW. Do it.
Fuckin moron.
Reporter To Very Large Angry Shark: So, Mr Shark, what makes u think you would make a great President.....then the shark bends over and eats the reporter.

Can you point to anyone that had a personal server in her high level position used exclusively for government classified information outside a government building without even minimal security?

7-15 CNN

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton is touting her potential to make history as the nation's first female president as "one of the merits" behind her campaign.

She played up her gender during a stop in West Columbia, South Carolina on Thursday. When a man told Clinton that his 10-year-old daughter told him, "You guys have had it long enough," Clinton seized the moment.

"Clearly, I'm not asking people to vote for me simply because I'm a woman. I'm asking people to vote for me on the merits," Clinton said.

Then she directly addressed gender, adding: "I think one of the merits is I am a woman. And I can bring those views and perspectives to the White House."

Can you point to anyone that had a personal server in her high level position used exclusively for government classified information outside a government building without even minimal security?

I have never heard of that happening.....sure didn't happen with Hillary

7-15 CNN

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton is touting her potential to make history as the nation's first female president as "one of the merits" behind her campaign.

She played up her gender during a stop in West Columbia, South Carolina on Thursday. When a man told Clinton that his 10-year-old daughter told him, "You guys have had it long enough," Clinton seized the moment.

"Clearly, I'm not asking people to vote for me simply because I'm a woman. I'm asking people to vote for me on the merits," Clinton said.

Then she directly addressed gender, adding: "I think one of the merits is I am a woman. And I can bring those views and perspectives to the White House."

Clearly, I am not asking you to vote for me because I am a woman

Actually it did.
Might want to review the fbi's case they made.

BUT one of my merits is I AM A WOMAN!
7-15 CNN

Clearly, I am not asking you to vote for me because I am a woman

Actually it did.

"Exclusively for government classified information"?

The FBI found three improperly marked classified emails out of 30,000

The fbi found thousands, see video, 3 were at the top of the classified scale.
Actually it did.

"Exclusively for government classified information"?

The FBI found three improperly marked classified emails out of 30,000

Many have been prosecuted for having classified information on equipment they were not authorized to have it on. Having the server wasn't the crime. Of course you know that, you just want to deflect from reality. Hack!

Forum List

Back