Hillary's Qualifications

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers next season.

Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be the starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers.

During this period of time, she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, the nickel package, and man-to-man coverage, so she is now completely comfortable with all the other terminology involving the Packers offense.

A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.
Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable or familiar to you?

Hillary Clinton makes the same claims why she is qualified to be President
and 50% of Democrats polled agreed.

She has never run a City, County, or State during her "career" of being Bill Clinton's wife.

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the White House, my immediate thought was "So has the pastry chef".

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers next season.

Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be the starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers.

During this period of time, she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, the nickel package, and man-to-man coverage, so she is now completely comfortable with all the other terminology involving the Packers offense.

She has never run a City, County, or State during her "career" of being Bill Clinton's wife.

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the White House, my immediate thought was "So has the pastry chef".

She has more experience than Obama did. With how out of touch he is, she may still have more experience.

I'm no Hillary fan, but I don't see this as being relevant. I care about people's policies. that's why I oppose her.

Does Secretary of State not count for political experience?

She is more intelligent than W was and his experience was as governor in a state with a "weak governor" system.

I say Hillary is as qualified as any one. But I don't support her because I don't like her conservative position on most things. She'd be another Republican in Demo clothing.

Forum List

Back