Hillary's Pay for Play State Department

And how much "good" have you personally organized for the planet? An "incredible" amount? Right! That's what I thought. Not a god damned thing. Thanks for being my example of an incredible asshole.

When I saved Larry Csonka's life; I thought that was an incredible good, tbh.

You saved Larry's life TOO?????" Damn! We should start a club.

And how much "good" have you personally organized for the planet? An "incredible" amount? Right! That's what I thought. Not a god damned thing. Thanks for being my example of an incredible asshole.

I asked him when I saved his life, last year. He told me I was the first and only. Sorry, bud.

So, rightie-losers, now that this latest conspiracy of yours has been revealed to be yet another stinking lie, what's next on your dishonest agenda?

I know, you have to check in with your cult masters to get some new corrupt marching orders. Don't worry, we'll wait.

That must bother you losers a lot, the way Clinton gets more popular every time you try to pass off a new lie. You'd think you'd have learned by now that your lying strategy doesn't work. After seeing you lie so often, most of the nation now correctly assumes that everything you say is a lie, unless indepedent evidence shows otherwise.

Whatever. Keep on losing, losers. We'll keep on laughing at you.

don't care ...trump would be far more worse the Hillary ever could be ...

"Far more worse?" Been speaking English long?

How could he be far worse than Clinton? Would he open the flood gates to immigration? Would he bankrupt fossil fuel industries and drive our energy prices into the stratosphere? Would he import hundreds of thousands of potential terrorists? Would he staff the Supreme Court with justices who would wipe their asses on the Constitution and rubber stamp whatever the Administration wants to do?

What could he possibly do that is worse than what Hillary already proposed?

I asked him when I saved his life, last year. He told me I was the first and only. Sorry, bud.

He was pretty drunk when I saved him. He was face down passed out in a huge drink at the bar. He was literally drowning in his drink. I was next to him and my friend Joey the made man was on my other side. I said to Joey "hey Joey..that guy looks like he is drowning. Ya think I should save him?" Joey said "Fagetaboudit.. you are on your own with that one." I mean the guy is like HUGE! And bubbles are coming out of his mouth! So I grabbed his hair and lift his head outta his big bucket drink and he comes to and turns his head and Joey starts howling laughing cuz I have a very drunk Larry Czonka by the hair in a bar. Well, the these two huge dudes that must have been O-Linemen came around the bar and each one grabbed one of Czonka's huge arms and picked him up to where his feet were just dangling. I let go of the hair and the previously said two huge guys walked Larry, legs still dangling, out of the bar.

This happened in 1978, I believe, maybe 1977 in a bar in Ft Lauderdale, Florida across the street from the Bannana Boat on Sunrise Blvd ..Maybe it was Oakland park Blvd...in the middle of the afternoon.

How could he be far worse than Clinton? Would he open the flood gates to immigration? Would he bankrupt fossil fuel industries and drive our energy prices into the stratosphere? Would he import hundreds of thousands of potential terrorists? Would he staff the Supreme Court with justices who would wipe their asses on the Constitution and rubber stamp whatever the Administration wants to do?

you're and moron and you have always been a moron

You getting paid by the post? Certainly, your post makes no sense otherwise.

what are you being paid ??? it makes plenty of sense ... you being a moron too, I can understand why you can't grasp it ... you haven't said one intelligent thing yet in any of your ignorant post

55% (85 of 154) of non govt. people who met with Hillary at The State Dept. had donated to Clinton Foundation for a total of $156 million. At least 40 gave at least $100K, and 20 gave $1 million or more. This is obvious corruption. This woman is unfit for the job.

Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State

You people are delusional. You actually equate money donated to and held in a foundation that does incredibly good works as money in Hillary's pocket. So what if she used her position to bend the ears of people to get them to do some fucking good in the world. That's what important people in important positions are SUPPOSED TO DO. The staff and organization used 12% to operate the foundation. NOT to pay the Clintons. That is an extremely efficient organization compared with most not for profit foundations.

You morons act like Hillary used the donations to the Clinton Foundation like her own private piggy bank. What the hell is wrong with you idiots? You all act like doing some good in this world is a BAD THING! Christ! You people are just assholes that have no understanding of right and wrong. Your lack of empathy for the people the Clinton Foundation has helped is astonishing!

The Clinton Foundation is not the problem.. It is people like you, that make up crap to tear down an organization that does nothing but good for millions of dirt poor people on the planet, that is the evil among us. Piss on you people one and all.

I'm still not voting for Hillary but even more so I would love to line all of you assholes up and drop kick a shot to your nuts with a steel toed boot for your willful hateful ignorance. Fuck off.

Grow up.

You mean "grow up" and be a hateful lying piece of shit like you? No thanks.... I'll pass.
he does like to stretch the truth at times

Speak for yourself.
I was speaking for my self.... posting out what a liar you are and what a moron you are .... there is that better for ya ??? can ya grasp it ???

what are you being paid ??? it makes plenty of sense ... you being a moron too, I can understand why you can't grasp it ... you haven't said one intelligent thing yet in any of your ignorant post

I and many like me are paid nothing because we care about our country being stolen by the likes of your bosses, minion.

You people are delusional. You actually equate money donated to and held in a foundation that does incredibly good works as money in Hillary's pocket. So what if she used her position to bend the ears of people to get them to do some fucking good in the world. That's what important people in important positions are SUPPOSED TO DO. The staff and organization used 12% to operate the foundation. NOT to pay the Clintons. That is an extremely efficient organization compared with most not for profit foundations.

You morons act like Hillary used the donations to the Clinton Foundation like her own private piggy bank. What the hell is wrong with you idiots? You all act like doing some good in this world is a BAD THING! Christ! You people are just assholes that have no understanding of right and wrong. Your lack of empathy for the people the Clinton Foundation has helped is astonishing!

The Clinton Foundation is not the problem.. It is people like you, that make up crap to tear down an organization that does nothing but good for millions of dirt poor people on the planet, that is the evil among us. Piss on you people one and all.

I'm still not voting for Hillary but even more so I would love to line all of you assholes up and drop kick a shot to your nuts with a steel toed boot for your willful hateful ignorance. Fuck off.

Grow up.

You mean "grow up" and be a hateful lying piece of shit like you? No thanks.... I'll pass.
he does like to stretch the truth at times

Speak for yourself.
I was speaking for my self.... posting out what a liar you are and what a moron you are .... there is that better for ya ??? can ya grasp it ???

I grasp that your troll attempts are sad, tbh.

as new details emerge watch for dennis cheng to make the news

Meh.. watch for people to start turning up dead.
Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth," he says.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?" she asks.

"I have three questions," he says.
"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"And, third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time.
Who has a question?"

A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up.

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.
"Johnny," he says.

"And what is your question, Johnny?" she asks.

"I have five questions," he says.

"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"Third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?
"Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
"And, fifth -- where's Kenneth?"

I and many like me are paid nothing because we care about our country being stolen by the likes of your bosses, minion.
like i said you haven't said one intelligent thing yet ...

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth," he says.

"And, third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time.
Who has a question?"

"Johnny," he says.

"Third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?
you do know this is bull shit ... this is some right wings pathetic attempt ... just another bull shit site on the web

Who has a question?"

"Johnny," he says.

you do know this is bull shit ... this is some right wings pathetic attempt ... just another bull shit site on the web

That's why the FBI has been asking those same questions though. But of course, the FBI is an extremist right wing fringe group. Or even worse, an alt-right group!

Who has a question?"

"Johnny," he says.

It's a joke, moron, but it accurately sums up Hillary's character.

like i said you haven't said one intelligent thing yet ...

A neanderthal calling me stupid is laughable.

Who has a question?"

"Johnny," he says.

It's a joke, moron, but it accurately sums up Hillary's character.
I could have change the names in the joke and put Matt on there since there are still no reports (that I have found) how Matt Null actually died. He did speak out against Hillary. There is a pattern that seems to bring forth sudden death from anyone if anti-Clinton's or anti DNC info comes out.

Matthew Dale NULL's Obituary on Pioneer Press

CNN Senior Producer Dies While On Vacation In Europe

Forum List

Back