Hillary's Pay for Play State Department

cpebunuw8aeyijg.jpg

55% (85 of 154) of non govt. people who met with Hillary at The State Dept. had donated to Clinton Foundation for a total of $156 million. At least 40 gave at least $100K, and 20 gave $1 million or more. This is obvious corruption. This woman is unfit for the job.

Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State
She's a Democrat so she can break the law and get by with it. Liberal media will protect her and bunch of brain dead sheep will line up to vote for her.

55% (85 of 154) of non govt. people who met with Hillary at The State Dept. had donated to Clinton Foundation for a total of $156 million. At least 40 gave at least $100K, and 20 gave $1 million or more. This is obvious corruption. This woman is unfit for the job.

and youre unfit to vote ... in all of these things in question hillary did nothing for them or told the she could' help them ... just because you get and email from them doesn't mean you did something for them...

She's a Democrat so she can break the law and get by with it. Liberal media will protect her and bunch of brain dead sheep will line up to vote for her.

Not that many are voting for her, though. Ballot box stuffing and electronic manipulation has been going on. They pay for play there too. Never believe that this country is split like the media says. Think about it; you're not coming across more people wanting Hillary or liking Obama. It's all a big scam.

You people are delusional. You actually equate money donated to and held in a foundation that does incredibly good works as money in Hillary's pocket. So what if she used her position to bend the ears of people to get them to do some fucking good in the world. That's what important people in important positions are SUPPOSED TO DO. The staff and organization used 12% to operate the foundation. NOT to pay the Clintons. That is an extremely efficient organization compared with most not for profit foundations.

You morons act like Hillary used the donations to the Clinton Foundation like her own private piggy bank. What the hell is wrong with you idiots? You all act like doing some good in this world is a BAD THING! Christ! You people are just assholes that have no understanding of right and wrong. Your lack of empathy for the people the Clinton Foundation has helped is astonishing!

The Clinton Foundation is not the problem.. It is people like you, that make up crap to tear down an organization that does nothing but good for millions of dirt poor people on the planet, that is the evil among us. Piss on you people one and all.

I'm still not voting for Hillary but even more so I would love to line all of you assholes up and drop kick a shot to your nuts with a steel toed boot for your willful hateful ignorance. Fuck off.

You people are delusional. You actually equate money donated to and held in a foundation that does incredibly good works as money in Hillary's pocket. So what if she used her position to bend the ears of people to get them to do some fucking good in the world. That's what important people in important positions are SUPPOSED TO DO. The staff and organization used 12% to operate the foundation. NOT to pay the Clintons. That is an extremely efficient organization compared with most not for profit foundations.

You morons act like Hillary used the donations to the Clinton Foundation like her own private piggy bank. What the hell is wrong with you idiots? You all act like doing some good in this world is a BAD THING! Christ! You people are just assholes that have no understanding of right and wrong. Your lack of empathy for the people the Clinton Foundation has helped is astonishing!

The Clinton Foundation is not the problem.. It is people like you, that make up crap to tear down an organization that does nothing but good for millions of dirt poor people on the planet, that is the evil among us. Piss on you people one and all.

I'm still not voting for Hillary but even more so I would love to line all of you assholes up and drop kick a shot to your nuts with a steel toed boot for your willful hateful ignorance. Fuck off.

Grow up.

Grow up.

You mean "grow up" and be a hateful lying piece of shit like you? No thanks.... I'll pass.

do you know what the word 'incredible' really means?

do you know what the word 'incredible' really means?

And how much "good" have you personally organized for the planet? An "incredible" amount? Right! That's what I thought. Not a god damned thing. Thanks for being my example of an incredible asshole.

Grow up.

You mean "grow up" and be a hateful lying piece of shit like you? No thanks.... I'll pass.
he does like to stretch the truth at times

Grow up.

he does like to stretch the truth at times

Speak for yourself.

And how much "good" have you personally organized for the planet? An "incredible" amount? Right! That's what I thought. Not a god damned thing. Thanks for being my example of an incredible asshole.

When I saved Larry Csonka's life; I thought that was an incredible good, tbh.

Forum List

Back