Hillary's new look

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Is it me or does hillary have a new look?

Longer hair, and darker brown. Less makeup, and the botox worn off.

I like it much better then the frosted blond and pancake makeup.

To me at least she looks a bit softer and more appealing. More real.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed.

Sorry, I like her with the botox. She has such a beautiful smile, she should keep up the rest of her look.

I think she's just tired and isn't feeling like it. Her's is a rough job.

If she got any hotter, i wouldn't be able to contain myself.......:eusa_drool::eek:

That is not the real Hillary. It is her double impersonating her since she was whacked for not following orders.

Remember the movie Dave? When the temp agency owner impersonated the president because the real president suffers a severe stroke whilst having sex with one of his aides.

• Banned

Sorry, I like her with the botox. She has such a beautiful smile, she should keep up the rest of her look.

I like her now without the botox...she looks more real. Less like the painted on Pinocchio thing going on. I am really liking her hair too!

I am sick of the Clinton's in general; and the old crone Hillary in particular.

Can't these people just go away and leave us alone. :evil:

Dont get me wrong, i cant stand the clintons either. Its just a new look for her and i think its an improvement.

I did notice tonight that she looked better, in some way, and I tried to search for those ways, then noticed her hair shortened on the sides but as long as before in the back. She looked more refreshed than lately and I know she is terribly stressed as Obama seems to be very upset with her and other members of the W.H.

"Is a civil war brewing between the Obama White House and Hillary Clinton's State Department?

A New York Times story published this weekend suggests one may have erupted already."

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama 'Furious' With Hillary State Department Over Egypt

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-clinton-egypt-policy/2011/02/13/id/385923

I like her now without the botox...she looks more real. Less like the painted on Pinocchio thing going on. I am really liking her hair too!

She does have good hair. She had that disheveled look when she was in the senate too, it was like I can't be bothered, I'm busy.

She was being snippy with David Gregory on MTP in an interview:

MR. GREGORY: But you’d like to see him stay in power?

SEC’Y CLINTON: David, you cannot keep trying to put words in my mouth. I’ve never said that. I don’t intend to say that. I want the Egyptian people to have the chance to chart a new future. It needs to be an orderly, peaceful transition to real democracy, not faux democracy like the elections we saw in Iran two years ago, where you have one election 30 years ago and then the people just keep staying in power and become less and less responsive to their people. We want to see a real democracy that reflects the vibrancy of Egyptian society. And we believe that President Mubarak, his government, civil society, political activists, need to be part of a national dialogue to bring that about.

MR. GREGORY: Before you go, are Americans in danger in Egypt?

SEC’Y CLINTON: We’re working closely with the Egyptian government to ensure the safety of American citizens. We have authorized a voluntary departure. We are reaching out to American citizens. As I’m speaking to you at this point, thankfully, we do not have any reports of any American citizens killed or injured. We want to keep it that way. So we are, are just working triple time here in the State Department to ensure the safety of our Americans.

MR. GREGORY: Secretary Clinton, thank you.

SEC’Y CLINTON: Thank you.

I like her attitude lately, she isn't taking any shit from these people.

She does have good hair. She had that disheveled look when she was in the senate too, it was like I can't be bothered, I'm busy.

She was being snippy with David Gregory on MTP in an interview:

MR. GREGORY: But you’d like to see him stay in power?

SEC’Y CLINTON: David, you cannot keep trying to put words in my mouth. I’ve never said that. I don’t intend to say that. I want the Egyptian people to have the chance to chart a new future. It needs to be an orderly, peaceful transition to real democracy, not faux democracy like the elections we saw in Iran two years ago, where you have one election 30 years ago and then the people just keep staying in power and become less and less responsive to their people. We want to see a real democracy that reflects the vibrancy of Egyptian society. And we believe that President Mubarak, his government, civil society, political activists, need to be part of a national dialogue to bring that about.

MR. GREGORY: Before you go, are Americans in danger in Egypt?

SEC’Y CLINTON: We’re working closely with the Egyptian government to ensure the safety of American citizens. We have authorized a voluntary departure. We are reaching out to American citizens. As I’m speaking to you at this point, thankfully, we do not have any reports of any American citizens killed or injured. We want to keep it that way. So we are, are just working triple time here in the State Department to ensure the safety of our Americans.

MR. GREGORY: Secretary Clinton, thank you.

SEC’Y CLINTON: Thank you.

I like her attitude lately, she isn't taking any shit from these people.

I actually felt quite sorry for Hillary with this Egyptian fiasco. Clearly the WH wasn't briefing State properly..... or their envoy to Egypt..... internationally, it made the Obama Admin look incompetent. The mixed messages coming from the US was noticed internationally.

She's definitely had a make over and I prefer this new look to the 'old' Hillary.

I am sick of the Clinton's in general; and the old crone Hillary in particular.

Can't these people just go away and leave us alone. :evil:

The President of the World? I want Bill back as president, we've never needed him more.

There's an MSNBC special Monday on Bill. Try to catch it, you need more info about The Peacemaker, obviously.

Forum List

Back