Hillary's New Book

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
In her new Book, Hillary said that her skin crawled! Her skin crawled because it is 'snake skin' and that is what snake skin does crawls on it's belly..... instead of pounding the highway still fighting for what she she said she was for you know fighting for America, like Bernie is still doing, she decides to write a book, about herself of course, and cash in on the idiots that still support the corrupt bitch..... she is a fake , she is scum, and she deserved to lose. And I Thank GOD that she did.

The 50 points ahead video is unbeatable. That was the awesome.

Hilly is writing another book to explain why she lost? Really? How does she still find publishers? Is this self published?

Hillary is such an attention whore, she's Obama in a white woman's body. Her campaign of Islam cocksucking already established that.

Hillary is such an attention whore, she's Obama in a white woman's body. Her campaign of Islam cocksucking already established that.
Hey how'd you feel if when you baked cookies for your grandkids and brought them over the cops showed up to test the cookies? Give the old lady a break, shesh

Hey how'd you feel if when you baked cookies for your grandkids and brought them over the cops showed up to test the cookies? Give the old lady a break, shesh

Heheh, I don't trust a clinical psychopath like Hillary cooking for anyone. It's no wonder the cops showed up. Also, it's important everyone believe me when I tell them I am a FAR better cook than Hillary could ever be.

Why did Democrats let Hillary down, why didn't they turn out to vote in record numbers? Hell they didn't even deliver PA, MI, or WI that's sad. Did Obama throw her under the bus behind the scenes?

Why did Democrats let Hillary down, why didn't they turn out to vote in record numbers? Hell they didn't even deliver PA, MI, or WI that's sad. Did Obama throw her under the bus behind the scenes?

A large portion of the left didn't trust her enough to vote for her.

Her book should titled:

What Happened?
How Huma Abedine Almost Asphyxiated me On The Night of My Coronation with Her Snatch.

This is why she couldn't come out to address the crowd. She couldn't get Huma's Pubes out of her teeth, or catch her breath, or sober up.

Forum List

Back