Hillary's "Latest Cheering Audience". Random Americans Or Paid Actors And Turkeys.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana::boobies::rock: And for those of you who missed it, the last time we saw Hillary speaking to an audience of "The Dumb Informed", they were all cheering after everything she said. Does Hillary really expect the average American to believe that this audience was just made up of anyone that was allowed into the rally/speech? Or maybe she had already picked her audience and maybe also ran an ad "Seeking Actors" for a political rally?
:stupid:, yah, only the Very Stupid would be falling in love with Hillary to the extent of having to cheer her on regardless of whatever poop she spewed to the crowd. So who was holding the "Applause and Cheer" signs? Huma?:boobies:

11012735_528120200673087_4083413732951309137_n.jpg

:banana::boobies::rock: And for those of you who missed it, the last time we saw Hillary speaking to an audience of "The Dumb Informed", they were all cheering after everything she said. Does Hillary really expect the average American to believe that this audience was just made up of anyone that was allowed into the rally/speech? Or maybe she had already picked her audience and maybe also ran an ad "Seeking Actors" for a political rally?
:stupid:, yah, only the Very Stupid would be falling in love with Hillary to the extent of having to cheer her on regardless of whatever poop she spewed to the crowd. So who was holding the "Applause and Cheer" signs? Huma?:boobies:

I would like to think that there aren't enough stupid people in this country to cheer that post-menopausal ratbag, and be completely oblivious to how deep a shithole she's in right now. But after seeing the crowd Sanders drew, I seriously wonder about the sanity of your average American Democrat.

• Banned
I am not surprised that the Donald had to pay people to show up, although at least he can draw a crowd. but with Hillary, you pretty much have to beg naive teen agers and dead people to show up for 50 bucks.

Jailari is doomed. Nothing can save her from prison anymore. Becoming the president was the only chance to avoid the prison term but he lost it cause she can't shut her mouth. Poor old senile woman.

The problem we are faced with is one of poor choices no matter which party you look at. The republicans are so far right that they border on insanity. The democrats are so far left that they are bordering on communism. I just keep hoping that a new party emerges, calling itself the "Centrist" party. A party that takes elements of both without straying too far either way.

Forum List

Back