Hillary’s Knickers

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I caught a few minutes of senators blowing smoke up Hillary Clinton’s knickers. Her responses are of no interest to me since she is a known liar.

I do wish the guys over in the House later today refrain from praising her service to the American people and to the country. The fact is: Clinton serves the federal government and the United Nations —— not necessarily in that order.

Personally Mrs. Clinton is a despicable power hungry individual who supported her own husband's infidelity and threatened to destroy any woman who got in her way. Politically she is an inept appointee who's only claim to fame is that she is married to an A-hole who happened to be a popular democrat president.

Personally Mrs. Clinton is a despicable power hungry individual who supported her own husband's infidelity and threatened to destroy any woman who got in her way. Politically she is an inept appointee who's only claim to fame is that she is married to an A-hole who happened to be a popular democrat president.

And she wants to be the next President of USA ..... Lord have mercy!:rolleyes:

I hear she started bawling before anyone could ask her a tough question.

Interesting how the media looked at it.

Liberal cries (Obama/Hillary) = Love of country/an honest display of emotion/empathy
Bohner cries = wimp

Forum List

Back