Hillary's Jumping Ship? Will We See a Campaign Committee Formed Soon?

Will Hillary make another run for the oval office in 2012?

• I think she'll run and I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No chance and I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • It depends and I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
And if Obama continues to be viewed as detached and incompetent

THAT'S the descriptions I've been tongue tied over. You said it perfectly. Detached and incompetent=Obama.
If his little signs he's putting out are easily read by others, the signs I'm getting is he knows he is way in over his head and may not even bother to run again in 2012 because it's not what he had in mind.

Hillary is strong. But she is burned out.

So true.

And if Obama continues to be viewed as detached and incompetent

THAT'S the descriptions I've been tongue tied over. You said it perfectly. Detached and incompetent=Obama.
If his little signs he's putting out are easily read by others, the signs I'm getting is he knows he is way in over his head and may not even bother to run again in 2012 because it's not what he had in mind.

So true.

You really think she is? Or is SHE dropping clues disguised as 'burn out' so nobody will feel blindsided when she drops out early?

So true.

You really think she is? Or is SHE dropping clues disguised as 'burn out' so nobody will feel blindsided when she drops out early?

I really don't think she's up to another run...And I gotta ask? As Obama is the standards-bearer for his party...WHY is it the Hildebeast seems a might-be contender in HIS PARTY...with the seeming discontent and disarray of the Statist Democrats?

Question I wanna see answered as time goes on is will there BE any more contenders in the Democrat Party other than the Hildebeast?

So true.

I don't know if she herself said burned out. Its just my take on what I think she is feeling. And it would NOT surprise me if she stepped down early. I know I would if I were in her shoes. Just like when Obama distanced himself from Rev Wright....Hillary needs to run the other way when it comes to this administration. (And I never thought Id say that, either).

There has been a low level rumor going on for some months that Michelle has told him she wants a divorce if he runs again. She hates living in the White House. So, perhaps all of this partying is just to make the most of the billionaire lifestyle while it lasts.

I'd love to see this *rumour* taken to the nth extreme...we will see in the coming months...

Michelle hates it so much that she has 120+ personal assistants.

Laura had one

Hellary had two

Mamie Eisenhower had one paid out of her own pocket.

Last edited:
There has been a low level rumor going on for some months that Michelle has told him she wants a divorce if he runs again. She hates living in the White House. So, perhaps all of this partying is just to make the most of the billionaire lifestyle while it lasts.

I'd love to see this *rumour* taken to the nth extreme...we will see in the coming months...

Laura had one

Hellary had two

How can a First Lady have that many, and justify it to the taxpayers as SHE portends to tell the Taxpayers HOW to live their lives?

*VOTE FOR ME* I am a Bachelor...and don't have those issues...

Country FIRST...

Laura had one

Hellary had two

How can a First Lady have that many, and justify it to the taxpayers as SHE portends to tell the Taxpayers HOW to live their lives?

Country FIRST...

Yessiree Bob.

With all them thar "secretaries", seems like the only thing she has to do is mouth off, tell how she hated America ........ and fart. Or, is all that the same thing ?

Laura had one

Hellary had two

Country FIRST...

Yessiree Bob.

With all them thar "secretaries", seems like the only thing she has to do is mouth off, tell how she hated America ........ and fart. Or, is all that the same thing ?

Kinda-sorta as she winds her way through the next awaiting Babyback RIB she told the rest of us NOT to consume.

Folks? I have no such issues...I am a Bachelor with my Country going to HELL...

Vote T...and Vote the US a Leader again...

Addendum to a prior post:

Made a mistake, Hellary: had THREE attendants not Two.

As stated, Laura One.

Mamie's one attendant was paid by Mamie.

And, Jackie had one.

Last edited:

Country FIRST...

Yessiree Bob.

Kinda-sorta as she winds her way through the next awaiting Babyback RIB she told the rest of us NOT to consume.

We haven't had a first lady who was in such good shape, that I can think of.

Yessiree Bob.

eh?:eusa_eh:

Yessiree Bob.

What with 20+ attendants spoon feeding and pampering her that ain't surprising.

Okay, I don't have a link (yet) and will post one as soon as I can locate one from a credible source. But I've heard on Fox News, ABC TV and ABC radio news today speculation that Hillary Clinton is not happy in her current role and may be bailing out as Secretary of State soon.

What do you think? Any truth to the rumor?

And if true, does that signal a challenge to President Obama in 2012 IF his approval ratings continue to slip?

She is to conceited not to run. The position she has now was just another stepping stone for her bid.

However that being said, and as much as i dislike her and her husband, I would vote her in before i voted in a second term for the nutter we have now.

Okay, I don't have a link (yet) and will post one as soon as I can locate one from a credible source. But I've heard on Fox News, ABC TV and ABC radio news today speculation that Hillary Clinton is not happy in her current role and may be bailing out as Secretary of State soon.

And if true, does that signal a challenge to President Obama in 2012 IF his approval ratings continue to slip?

She is to conceited not to run. The position she has now was just another stepping stone for her bid.

However that being said, and as much as i dislike her and her husband, I would vote her in before i voted in a second term for the nutter we have now.

AS I stated on numerous occasions: the re-election of the MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological LYING Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami is UNTHINKABLE !!!

Anything....and I mean ANYTHING ...... even Hellary......but NOT that fucking DISASTROUS POS !!!

Well as a conservative, Hillary is too far left for me to prefer as an elected leader. But I agree. Given her political instincts and the fact that I think she would not intentionally harm or weaken the United States, I think we would have been infinitely better off if she had won the 2008 election rather than the one elected. Would she have beaten McCain? I don't know.

I had to hold my nose big time to vote for McCain but I did see him as a far better choice than Obama. Against Hillary I would have had to think about it. I think McCain would have been so socially liberal that he would have put the final nails in the GOP coffin had he been elected. I am not a Hillary fan except that I do admire her ability to stand up under one of the toughest vetting processes any woman in this countery has had to endure other than Sarah Palin.

And as I say, for a Democrat, she probably wouldn't have been that bad a president.

Forum List

Back