Hillary's Job appointment might be unconstitutional

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Has anyone heard that Hillary's appointment is unconstitutional simply because she got a raise while she was a senator. I heard it on the Radio and want to know if anyone can confirm.

• Banned
Has anyone heard that Hillary's appointment is unconstitutional simply because she got a raise while she was a senator. I heard it on the Radio and want to know if anyone can confirm.

Been covered.

Hillary Clinton's Pay Cut For Secretary Of State Position

They were talking about this today on the radio where some secret service agent says his oath is being violated by her appointment to secretary of state.

I am sure a secret service agent would never talk about those sort of things on a radio show.

Been covered.

They were talking about this today on the radio where some secret service agent says his oath is being violated by her appointment to secretary of state.

This one keeping you up at night ihope????

Been covered.

And just what station do you listen to? And who was bringing this very important "news" to you?

Forum List

Back