Hillary's IT Guy Lied to FBI, Investigation Handled by Small Select Group

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So why didn't he get the Flynn treatment inquiring minds want to know.

The FBI also confirmed that a key witness, a computer technician who deleted Clinton emails from her server in March 2015 after a congressional subpoena had been issued for them, originally lied to the FBI during his interviews, memos show. The witness's name was redacted from documents released by the FBI but he was identified as an employee of a computer firm that helped maintained Clinton’s email server.

For the first time, investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server, lawmakers and investigators told The Hill.

My, my, my.

Lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee who attended a Dec. 21 closed-door briefing by FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe say the bureau official confirmed that the investigation and charging decisions were controlled by a small group in Washington headquarters rather the normal process of allowing field offices to investigate possible criminality in their localities. The Clinton email server in question was based in New York.

"Controlled by a small group." A small group that maybe met in "Andy's office"?

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case

funny-dog-pictures-quiet-too-quiet.jpg

This has been known for awhile, by anyone that has truly followed it. And yes, another part of the double standards. This is what people are sick of.

Flynn talked to Russia to get them to countermand Obama's antisemitic stance in the UN on Israel, so this is messed up squared

Forum List

Back