CDZ Hillary's Health

I'm nobodies fool. Someone tells me amphetimenes SP? steroids and pheno baby I'm going speed and freaking downers OMG that was JFK.......

Well that explains a freaking lot.
I always liked Cuban cuisine. Son of a bitch was stoned out of his mind. This asshole kept us from Cuba.

The deal for me is simple. Take a look at how the press covered for JFK. He was so stoned out I can't believe it.

This is wrong.

I can't believe it, either. What's wrong is your just inventing this stuff without any proof.

You don't know this? JFK was a stoned out mother fucker.

This is history girl. You want to see what he was on? I was like to die. Camelot was a game. It was all a game run down on us.

"The Travell records reveal that during the first six months of his term, Kennedy suffered stomach, colon, and prostate problems, high fevers, occasional dehydration, abscesses, sleeplessness, and high cholesterol, in addition to his ongoing back and adrenal ailments.

His physicians administered large doses of so many drugs that Travell kept a “Medicine Administration Record,” cataloguing injected and ingested corticosteroids for his adrenal insufficiency; procaine shots and ultrasound treatments and hot packs for his back; Lomotil, Metamucil, paregoric, phenobarbital, testosterone, and trasentine to control his diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, and weight loss; penicillin and other antibiotics for his urinary-tract infections and an abscess; and Tuinal to help him sleep

Before press conferences and nationally televised speeches his doctors increased his cortisone dose to deal with tensions harmful to someone unable to produce his own corticosteroids in response to stress. Though the medications occasionally made Kennedy groggy and tired, he did not see them as a problem. He dismissed questions about Jacobson’s injections, saying, “I don’t care if it’s horse piss. It works”

Holy toledo. This is bad.

??? So you quote somebody, but don't provide the link to the quoted content? Heck, I'm not even sure you accurately copied and pasted the quoted content. Why not? Because the placement of the actual quotation marks isn't consistent with standard form.

Forum List

Back