Hillary's Health, not so good.

have my opinions like many others, did you notice you're on a message board, that's what we do here.

read this over and get back with me, maybe

http://nypost.com/2015/09/22/hillary-is-dealing-with-mounting-health-issues-new-book-claims/

Whom to believe here? Dr. Lisa Bardack or tabloid writer Edward Klein? Yeah, I am going to have to go with the medical doctor on this one.

That being said, I will never vote Hillary but let's not be silly,

Perhaps Hillary should be required to release her medical records so we all could review them, there's plenty of signs to be concerned about.

There isn't a requirement for any Presidential candidate to release their medical records. They do so out of courtesy.

Besides, only 4 Presidents have died in office as a result of natural causes. The odds do not seem likely she would but you never know.

have my opinions like many others, did you notice you're on a message board, that's what we do here.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/22/hillary-is-dealing-with-mounting-health-issues-new-book-claims/

Whom to believe here? Dr. Lisa Bardack or tabloid writer Edward Klein? Yeah, I am going to have to go with the medical doctor on this one.

Perhaps Hillary should be required to release her medical records so we all could review them, there's plenty of signs to be concerned about.

There isn't a requirement for any Presidential candidate to release their medical records. They do so out of courtesy.

Besides, only 4 Presidents have died in office as a result of natural causes. The odds do not seem likely she would but you never know.
Courtesy eh, in that case the odds are zilch.

I guess it's up to us observant untrained doctors to decide...:laugh:

I am sure you will be as objective as possible in your untrained medical opinion. lol

I am sure you will be as objective as possible in your untrained medical opinion. lol

Quite so .. I'm nice like that...:eusa_angel:..

Now that it has been brought up, looking back she did look quite ragged towards the end of her job as Sec of State. She looks healthier now but she's had months to rest and recover.

She always tired and listless, can't keep her lies straight, she's developing a hunchback, even Bill doesn't want to see her naked tub tub body, ever since her concussion she's been extra wild eyed and nutty and okay that cackle laugh is maniacal to the point of being scary.

I think she should be put in a secure "home" before she commits more crimes.

Is this really what passes for an argument among conservatives?

Really?

It's not what they have been reduced to, it's how they were raised

I would that this bitch go into a coma any minute now. But I don't see health being too much of a detriment in her running for president. This is mainly a right talking point as far as I can tell.

1 1ninetymiles7TguD1qj46iqo1_540.jpg

Wise Democrats (the few that there might be) do not sit in the front row of Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's campaign appearances.

Too much chance of being injured when she stumbles and falls off the stage. Though, landing on their soft bodies might save her from another concussion.......

Forum List

Back