Hillary's Health, not so good.

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
She always tired and listless, can't keep her lies straight, she's developing a hunchback, even Bill doesn't want to see her naked tub tub body, ever since her concussion she's been extra wild eyed and nutty and okay that cackle laugh is maniacal to the point of being scary.

I think she should be put in a secure "home" before she commits more crimes.

Granny needs to finally embrace baking cookies and enjoy her golden years and family.:thup:

Yep

only she has about 3 Chefs....that cook for her.....

you know... the Foundation she has...pays for it all

she won't be baking cookies any time soon.

Hello Lady Sherry, always nice to see my buddy...:beer:

Last edited:
She always tired and listless, can't keep her lies straight, she's developing a hunchback, even Bill doesn't want to see her naked tub tub body, ever since her concussion she's been extra wild eyed and nutty and okay that cackle laugh is maniacal to the point of being scary.

She will be in a secure home soon. It is called the White House.

By the way asshole, she hasn't even been charged with committing a crime, and won't be, because she didn't commit any crimes, dumbfuck.

even Bill doesn't want to see her naked tub tub body

I would suggest that Bill hasn't been near that since the Arkansas Governor's Mansion, at least.

I tend to agree although they've have been caught sleeping together...

32268-Clintons_Sleeping_Together.jpg

...and she's a loopy kunt

By the way asshole, she hasn't even been charged with committing a crime, and won't be, because she didn't commit any crimes, dumbfuck.

You seem disturbed, you and Hillary have a lot in common it seems...:laugh:

upload_2015-11-30_20-47-42.png

No. I'm not disturbed. I'm just not an immature asshole like you.

You're not saying The Hildabeast is old......are you? :D

Hillary-clinton-is-old-hillary-clinton_812aab_5384683.jpg

We'll see.

Really?
So far there's no evidence.

Frivolous profanity is a sign of immaturity, lack of intelligence and a rotten upbringing. Trust me you're disturbed, stay away from guns, women and cars.

Forum List

Back