Hillary's ground game

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Remember 2012 when Republican pollsters predicted a "big Romney win"? Remember what happened when the Democrats ground game kicked in and the GOP got blindsided? Remember Karl Rove's meltdown on national television, as he tried (and failed) to salvage a shred of GOP dignity from their spanking by the Democrats? Don't be surprised if it happens again folks. In trying to run his political campaign like his business (on the cheap) Donald Trump has almost no staff on the ground, few TV ad's, and less support from his own party than Romney had. Door knocking, voter car pools and van pools are not very sexy, but they equal a 2-3 point edge for the candidate than has the staff to do so, and Hillary has an army of them. Get ready Republicans, because come Tuesday the Democrats ground game is going to slip it to you - short and sweet - one more time! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Remember 2012 when Republican pollsters predicted a "big Romney win"? Remember what happened when the Democrats ground game kicked in and the GOP got blindsided? Remember Karl Rove's meltdown on national television, as he tried (and failed) to salvage a shred of GOP dignity from their spanking by the Democrats? Don't be surprised if it happens again folks. In trying to run his political campaign like his business (on the cheap) Donald Trump has almost no staff on the ground, few TV ad's, and less support from his own party than Romney had. Door knocking, voter car pools and van pools are not very sexy, but they equal a 2-3 point edge for the candidate than has the staff to do so, and Hillary has an army of them. Get ready Republicans, because come Tuesday the Democrats ground game is going to slip it to you - short and sweet - one more time! :biggrin:

I love the part, running his campaign on the cheap like his business. :wink:

Trump didn't need a ground game

He invested in silly hats and lawn signs

I thought this was Hillarys ground game.

th

Do you really think having illegal invaders knocking on doors for Clinton will help her swing votes?

I believe this election is finished save for voters marking ballots. There are no undecideds remaining in any significant numbers.

Indeed. Let's see how much those hat's help him on Tuesday.

I'm considering wearing my McCain for President hat, and my Pat Paulson for President button to the polls Tuesday.

I'm considering wearing my McCain for President hat, and my Pat Paulson for President button to the polls Tuesday.

Can't wear stuff here, otherwise I'd wear my USS Ronald Reagan carrier cap with the fried eggs.

Not even allowed to wear them to the polls

Can't wear stuff here, otherwise I'd wear my USS Ronald Reagan carrier cap with the fried eggs.

Probably cant' here either.

But both will fit in my pocket if not

Forum List

Back