Hillary's Going To Get 10 Years, Didn't Disclose Payments To Fusion GPS

Hey, you silly libtards.

You're going to to get to watch interviews with Hillaryous while she's locked up. You can't file false campaign reports and she didn't disclose the payments to Fusion GPS.

LOCK HER UP!

An independent campaign watchdog group Wednesday filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission charging that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee filed “false” campaign disclosure reports that concealed payments to the private investigative firm that commissioned the controversial “dossier” on then candidate Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

Election watchdog charges Clinton campaign filed 'false' reports on Trump dossier funding

1ialba.jpg
Melania has not been intimate with him for years.

If the charges are true, the penalty will be a fine, nothing more.

I did answer your question, because you disregard it or refuse to see it is not my problem. I will just ask you this; If Trump sold or allowed the sale of Uranium to Russia and his sons started receiving millions of dollars from the Russians via their foundations could you then realize a crime?

Of course you did. But this is the game they play and I no longer play it with them.

No matter what evidence you offer, they will act ignorant.

On second thought, it's probably no act.

Rush Limbaugh's guess is that the collusion between the (tax exempt) Media Matters and the rest of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM decided that Hillary was an embarrassment and an impediment to the leaderless democrat party so they decided to throw her to the wolves and hope that it will take the pressure off the corrupt mainstream coalition in congress including the FBI and the CIA if she fades away.

Whoa, It's Meltin Downey Jr.!

Reality is quite different than your snowflake glasses show you.....

Look around...it's all you Snowflakes on the Left that's melting down.....
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Weinstein
Hillary Clinton
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Eric Holder
Loretta Lynch
Lois Lerner
James Comey
and the list goes on practically forever..

There's more corruption just in those few people than probably in the entire political history of the USA and it's about to blow wide open in your faces.

What's really happening here is you folks are being exposed......and your reaction is defensive tirades because you're nothing but a bunch of whiny mental midgets that couldn't win a single election without major corruption backing your side.

Get used to losing lmao

Rush Limbaugh's guess is that the collusion between the (tax exempt) Media Matters and the rest of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM decided that Hillary was an embarrassment and an impediment to the leaderless democrat party so they decided to throw her to the wolves and hope that it will take the pressure off the corrupt mainstream coalition in congress including the FBI and the CIA if she fades away.

Considering the Establishment.....that's feasible

You still haven't answered my question. What crimes are you referring to?

What are these "possible crimes" that this "growing body of evidence" suggests?

This shouldn't be a hard question.

I did answer your question, because you disregard it or refuse to see it is not my problem. I will just ask you this; If Trump sold or allowed the sale of Uranium to Russia and his sons started receiving millions of dollars from the Russians via their foundations could you then realize a crime?

:lol:

No, you didn't answer my question. You cut-and-pasted a block of text from a blog. That block of text didn't answer my question either.

I will try again.

What crimes were you referring to?

:lol:

You still haven't answered my question. What crimes are you referring to?
What are these "possible crimes" that this "growing body of evidence" suggests?
This shouldn't be a hard question.

You should be asking all your fellow lefty lemmings that question about Trump.
It would certainly be much more valid against Trump than practically ANYONE in the DNC

If you would only ask yourself and your comrades that about Trump you might not need to go in circles chasing your own tail constantly.

Don't try to change the topic.

Why can't you answer my question?

Is this an echo? Didn't Republicans already play this record?

Hey, you silly libtards.

You're going to to get to watch interviews with Hillaryous while she's locked up. You can't file false campaign reports and she didn't disclose the payments to Fusion GPS.

LOCK HER UP!

An independent campaign watchdog group Wednesday filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission charging that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee filed “false” campaign disclosure reports that concealed payments to the private investigative firm that commissioned the controversial “dossier” on then candidate Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

Election watchdog charges Clinton campaign filed 'false' reports on Trump dossier funding

1ialba.jpg
from your article?

Graham M. Wilson, a partner at Perkins Cole, said in response: “Hillary for America and the DNC complied with all campaign finance laws, including their obligations to appropriately report and describe the purpose of all of their expenditures. This research work was to support the provision of legal services, and payments made by vendors to subvendors are not required to be disclosed in circumstances like this. This complaint fails to even note the Federal Election Commission’s affirmation in 2013 of the relevant rule, notes no authority to the contrary, and is patently baseless.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back