Hillary's False Flag uncovered..................Us elections in peril

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex uncovers the possibility that the globalists will use Russia as a scapegoat to throw the US into chaos, allowing Hillary to steal the election.

Hillary answers to foreign, multinational groups who want to permanently wound America and merge it into their global power structure which only they control......................................
Hillary’s False Flag Uncovered, US Elections in Peril!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His Wargaming this just might happen unless we stop it by becoming aware of the game.
Sure makes sense to me as they are blaming Russia he's got a good Scenario it will be interesting to see if it unfolds this way.
They are already trying to get the uninformed believing that Russia will hack the elections. RUSSIA is not going to do this bs. M.W.

Sure am glad we have Alex Jones. Without him, the wing nuts would be completely lost. Pretty sad that Trump followers want to vote for a spy. They must be wanting to turn the US into a Little Russia. Since there is no law against stupidity, they need to face charges for enabling espionage against their own country.

God how I hate his style of presentation, it is SO obnoxious and difficult to watch. It's also depressing.

He sure as hell is no Howard Beale.

OTH, He tells it like it is. He is a bit slow in figuring this shit out though. I figured this "false flag" election possibility back when the DHS said they "might" have to get involved in securing the election.

In fact, I think I made yet another post about it just yesterday. . . .

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15538151/

Maybe AJ is reading this site and getting his show ideas from me? :lmao:

What a thief . . . :smoke:

Alex uncovers the possibility that the globalists will use Russia as a scapegoat to throw the US into chaos, allowing Hillary to steal the election.

Hillary answers to foreign, multinational groups who want to permanently wound America and merge it into their global power structure which only they control......................................
Hillary’s False Flag Uncovered, US Elections in Peril!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His Wargaming this just might happen unless we stop it by becoming aware of the game.
Sure makes sense to me as they are blaming Russia he's got a good Scenario it will be interesting to see if it unfolds this way.
They are already trying to get the uninformed believing that Russia will hack the elections. RUSSIA is not going to do this bs. M.W.

Did you see or hear about the US fighter jets painted in Russian colors and decals?

You know at some point here, this type stuff becomes tantamount to screaming FIRE in a crowded theater. Freedom of speech isn't limitless.

You know at some point here, this type stuff becomes tantamount to screaming FIRE in a crowded theater. Freedom of speech isn't limitless.
I'm sure we would LOVE to have you libtards to try and stop us. :)

Stop you from doing what, playing internet tough guy in your Dungeons and Dragons clan.

Alex Jones is mentally ill. There will be no 'uprising' and you derps will suck it up and live with the results of this election like every other. You really don't know how ridiculous you sound threatening people online? This is what you look and sound like to the normals:

Stop you from doing what, playing internet tough guy in your Dungeons and Dragons clan.

Alex Jones is mentally ill. There will be no 'uprising' and you derps will suck it up and live with the results of this election like every other. You really don't know how ridiculous you sound threatening people online? This is what you look and sound like to the normals:

That video look like a typical behind the scenes look at an rderp thread creation

God how I hate his style of presentation, it is SO obnoxious and difficult to watch. It's also depressing.

He sure as hell is no Howard Beale.

OTH, He tells it like it is. He is a bit slow in figuring this shit out though. I figured this "false flag" election possibility back when the DHS said they "might" have to get involved in securing the election.

In fact, I think I made yet another post about it just yesterday. . . .

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15538151/

Maybe AJ is reading this site and getting his show ideas from me? :lmao:

What a thief . . . :smoke:
:udaman:

To Alex Jones, the ability to breathe is a conspiracy.
Oh look who is behind making ppl fall for the Government is God and never lies. The CIA is part of the Government the Government wants their sheep kept in their coral. What better way to do it than teach ppl " Honest true information is a " Conspiracy" why do you think Obastard is wanting to take down sites they claim are conspiracies. Because too many ppl are waking up, and they will take away the real information or at least other resources ppl can go to other than some paid of BS MSM like MSN, ABC, NBC etc..

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal
Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.

The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.

But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.

The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967
That all changed in the 1960s.

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states:

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
ZeroHedge has ZeroCredibility!

Nope, It Was Always Already Wrong - CSI

A quick search of the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) finds that the phrase had been used in May 1964:

New Statesman 1 May 694/2 Conspiracy theorists will be disappointed by the absence of a dogmatic introduction.

This is two years before Dispatch 1035-960 appeared. If you go to the magazine, you will find that this sentence appears in an unsigned editorial, “Separateness,” about theLondon Magazine’s recent transition from being an exclusively literary publication to a more interdisciplinary review of the arts.

So, no. The CIA did not invent the word “conspiracy theorist.” But this made me wonder how far back I could push the use of a term like “conspiracy theory.” Using the OED to date vocabulary is a dodgy proposition. The oldest example you are likely to find in anOED definition is unlikely to be the first time the word was used. It might not even be the first time that the word was written down. It just happens to be the oldest example that the dictionary’s lexicographers have found. Nonetheless, we’ll use the OED as a starting point and just be confident that the word has to be at least as old as the first example found there.

The earliest appearance of “conspiracy theory’ in the OED goes as far back as 1909 to an article from the American Historical Review:

Amer. Hist. Rev. 14 836 The claim that Atchison was the originator of the repeal may be termed a recrudescence of the conspiracy theory first asserted by Colonel John A. Parker of Virginia in 1880.

This sentence appears in Allen Johnson’s review of P. Ormon Ray’s The Repeal of the Missouri Compromise: Its Origin and Authorship. The sentence that follows it makes quite clear that the phrase is being used in the modern sense: “No new manuscript material has been found to support the theory, but the available bits of evidence have been collated carefully in this volume” (836).

While the OED is generally considered to be a standard reference work, you can actually push the date back even farther using a more recently developed tool, Google Books. Conspiracy theory is by far the older term. In May 1890, a theosophical journal calledThe Path dismissed the 1885 exposure of Helena Blavatsky by the Society for Psychical Research, in which it was discovered that Blavatsky relied on an elaborate system of informants for her “psychic” insights, as a “conspiracy theory.” In 1881, the phrase appears in Rhodes’ Journal of Banking: “As evidence of a conspiracy this showing is pitiful, and in any view, the charge is ridiculous, as no conspiracy theory is needed to account for the facts.” It seems that finance has always been dogged by conspiracy theories.

An even older reference to “conspiracy theory” can be found in the medical literature of 1870, during a public debate about the growth of asylums and the treatment of inmates in the UK. At issue were bruises and broken ribs that patients acquired in the asylums; were these the result of accidental self-injury, perhaps a byproduct of methods of restraint, or were these punitive measures or even preventive measures meant to force compliance? It’s not clear what the result of that debate was, but according to research by Ian A. Burney, it pitted the Lancet against The Journal of Mental Science. Novelist and prison/asylum reform activist Charles Reade wrote to the editors of the Pall Mall Gazette about the methods of control used in asylums in January 1870, which he came upon researching a novel about private asylums, Hard Cash. Reade claimed his evidence was a “[...] higher class of evidence than the official inquirers permit themselves to hear. They rely too much on medical attendants and other servants of an asylum, whose interest it is to veil ugly truths and sprinkle hells with rose-water.” (19) This evidence was the testimony of former patients and former keepers:

The ex-keepers were all agreed in this—that the keepers know how to break a patient’s bones without bruising the skin; and the doctors have been duped again and again by them. To put it in my own words, the bent knees, big bluntish bones, and clothed, can be applied with terrible force, yet not leave their mark upon the skin of the victim. The refractory patient is thrown down and the keeper walks up and down him on his knees, and even jumps on his body, knees downwards, until he is completely cowed. Should a bone or two be broken in this process, it does not much matter to the keeper: a lunatic complaining of internal injury is not listen to. (19)

The Journal of Mental Science, replied to these allegations the following month:

It must, I think, be admitted that the difficulties have been real, or surely they would not have evoked such an extreme hypothesis as that advanced in the Pall Mall Gazette, by a well-known novelist—an hypothesis which seems to involve every element of the sensational novel. (139)

In a comparison of Reade’s hypothesis to another one, the journal remarked:

The theory of Dr. Sankey as to the manner in which these injuries to the chest occurred in asylums deserved our careful attention. It was at least more plausible that [sic] the conspiracy theory of Mr. Charles Reade [...]. (141)

This use of conspiracy theory, I think, is recognizable with our contemporary understanding.

What is clear is that “conspiracy theory” has always been a disparaging term. While proponents of alternative knowledge are correct in asserting that it is possible to unfairly discredit someone by calling them a “conspiracy theorist,” they must also remember that just because you are called a conspiracy theorist doesn’t mean you aren’t one.

Alex Jones - "I'm important."
Sure you are Alex. :rofl::lmao:

You don't even know what you don't know, and that's pretty lame. What even more pathetic are those who are so far up the MSM azz, they don't even kn ow the truth because RACHEL MADDOW told yah so.

The winner of it all, as it unfolds in front of the faces of the Nations idiots , and it still can't ben seen. :boohoo:

From 2015 and it is worse now :

The Slow Death of Free Speech in Britain (America, You're Next!)
A man has been investigated by the police for a hashtag he used on Twitter. Seriously. Never mind speechcrime, or even tweetcrime—now we have hashtagcrime, the criminalisation even of those snarky, ironic asides people pepper the internet with. The man in question, Stephen Dodds, committed the sin of taking a photograph of two Muslims praying at Anfield, the home ground of Liverpool Football Club, and posting it on Twitter alongside the tweet: "Muslims praying at half-time at the match yesterday. #DISGRACE." That hashtag saw him become the victim of a furious Twitterstorm, the modern version of a tomato-wielding mob, and he was eventually reported to the cops. They investigated the matter for two weeks—two weeks!—before finally instructing Liverpool FC to take appropriate action against the evil hashtagger. Liverpool this week said it is deciding how to punish this man who dared to type the word "DISGRACE" on the internet.

The Slow Death of Free Speech in Britain (America, You're Next!)

I've heard that one too. . . . :eusa_think:

aj-bill-hicks.jpg

Alex Jones Admits He's Bill Hicks

I've heard that one too. . . . :eusa_think:

aj-bill-hicks.jpg

Alex Jones Admits He's Bill Hicks

Good lord, Alex Jones doesn't have half the talent Bill Hicks had in his ear wax.

And quite hilarious, derps arguing here for the right to scream fire in a crowded theater. Quotes only work if you have something of substance to give them meaning. Your cause has none.

You are positively an idiot if you want to make the false equivalency of causing panic in a crowded space with a large crowd, and proposing shutting down journalist who releases news and opinion on national and international events.

Who is screaming "fire" in a crowded theater?

I bet the King of England said the same thing :)

Forum List

Back