Hillary's Cruel Remark About Some Mentally Challenged Children

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
Last night I read something that really ticked me off. When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, Hillary referred to some mentally challenged children as f****** retards. Hillary is a cruel and disgusting woman.

She was overheard making that horrible remark when those mentally challenged kids were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor mansion's lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs and Hillary became impatient and asked "When are they going to get those f****** retards out of here"? Mentally challenged people are human beings just like everybody else and they deserve to be treated with respect.

I've known since 1992 that Hillary is no good but I didn't know that she's that disgusting. Hillary's supporters may become angry when they read this but it's the truth and I'm telling people this to help my country. The USA deserves and needs somebody better than Hillary.

I have a message for Hillary. "God may strike you with lightning so if I were you, I would watch out".

Last night I read something that really ticked me off. When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, Hillary referred to some mentally challenged children as f****** retards. Hillary is a cruel and disgusting woman.

She was overheard making that horrible remark when those mentally challenged kids were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor mansion's lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs and Hillary became impatient and asked "When are they going to get those f****** retards out of here"? Mentally challenged people are human beings just like everybody else and they deserve to be treated with respect.

I've known since 1992 that Hillary is no good but I didn't know that she's that disgusting. Hillary's supporters may become angry when they read this but it's the truth and I'm telling people this to help my country. The USA deserves and needs somebody better than Hillary.

I have a message for Hillary. "God may strike you with lightning so if I were you, I would watch out".
Nazi's preferred to just euthanize those they deem unfit for life.

And yet you have no link or documentation. You must be new to the internets.
shakehead.gif

Fake quotes are easily generated by literally anybody. They appear here daily. All it takes is a meme generator.

Here's a popular one lately:

TrQUtm.png

Basis for quote: none. Does not exist. Somebody made it up.

Just yesterday somebody posted this:

You want disgusting? Get a mental image of Hillary going down on Yoko Ono. Because Yoko says it happened.

Of course I asked him for a link. And of course he ran away. Because that "story" came from an internet satire site, and then got legs as another myth.

Sit down, this may come as a shock ------------

ready?

----- not everything anybody says on the internet has any basis in fact.

Who knew, right?

Next time do your homework. Don't be so frickin' gullible.

I don't think he has cohorts with Islamist ties that call for mass murder or mass vaccinated programs that do damage little one's brains. In fact he doesn't think much of the mass vaccination program that has been forced on people. That's is a fascist program that has been pushed heavily in the Obama reign.

That lie has been thoroughly debunked. It never happened.

shakehead.gif

Fake quotes are easily generated by literally anybody. They appear here daily. All it takes is a meme generator.

TrQUtm.png

You want disgusting? Get a mental image of Hillary going down on Yoko Ono. Because Yoko says it happened.

Of course I asked him for a link. And of course he ran away. Because that "story" came from an internet satire site, and then got legs as another myth.

ready?

Who knew, right?

http://endingthefed.com/yoko-ono-i-had-an-affair-with-hillary-clinton-in-the-70s.html

shakehead.gif

TrQUtm.png

ready?

Who knew, right?

http://endingthefed.com/yoko-ono-i-had-an-affair-with-hillary-clinton-in-the-70s.html

Nopes. You got punked. Source is World News Daily Report. Notice your quoted source here (ETF News?? Really?) cites no source whatsoever. But here's the original.

"World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.
Gullible's Travels..... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back