Hillary’s Conversion

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Thank you Muslim Brotherhood. I knew you were good for something. Thanks to you the lady who called for an Internet gatekeeper is now defending free speech —— sort of:

. . . our country does have a long tradition of free expression, which is enshrined in our Constitution and our law, and we do not stop individual citizens from expressing their views no matter how distasteful they may be.

There are, of course, different views around the world about the outer limits of free speech and free expression, but there should be no debate about the simple proposition that violence in response to speech is not acceptable.

By Staff Reporter: Subscribe to Staff's RSS feed
September 13, 2012 2:08 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton Condemns Anti-Islam Film (FULL TEXT) - International Business Times

Hillary’s love affair with the royal “we” began when she was first lady.

. . . we do not stop individual citizens from expressing their views no matter how distasteful they may be.

It sounds like Hillary communicates with Queen Victoria when she’s not chatting with Eleanor Roosevelt. But I digress.

Shock of all shocks, Hillary Clinton now deplores senseless violence! Presumably, senseless violence is much worse than calculated violence like infanticide. I believe it qualifies as senseless when it is done to government officials. No matter. I accept Hillary’s conversion as a blessing.

After all, who would have believed a conversion was possible after the Branch Davidian Compound slaughter when she was co-president? I might be wrong on this, but she never used the word violence after more than 80 American men, women, and children were burned to death by her half of the administration, or maybe it was Bubba’s half; which half was never made clear.

Better late than never does show there is some good in everybody when it’s politically expedient. Hillary Clinton’s heart might have moved over to the right place, but in this instance her definition of violence is wrong:

President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton again perpetuated the kind of intellectual dishonesty that cripples the U.S. response to radical Islamists.

The president asserted we have to oppose “the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.”

Clinton reinforced his analysis when she said, “We condemn in the strongest terms this senseless act of violence.”

This concept of “senseless violence” is at the heart of the left’s refusal to confront the reality of radical Islamists.

These are not acts of senseless violence.

These are acts of war.

Gingrich opinion: Act of war, not 'senseless violence'
By NEWT GINGRICH | 9/13/12 3:54 PM EDT

Opinion: Gingrich opinion: Act of war, not 'senseless violence' - Newt Gingrich - POLITICO.com

Mr. Newt is correct. Every Muslim attack is an act of war. Hussein and Clinton are playing the same theme Democrats sang after 9-11-2001: Terrorists are criminals not soldiers.

Finally, I’d like to ask every one of those Democrats if their conduct was senseless violence when they gave the enemy hope for a political victory in Vietnam, Iraq, and now Afghanistan. Their aid and comfort given to the enemy while our military was fighting on battlefields resulted in thousands of unnecessary deaths. Were those deaths nothing more than the result of senseless violence?

Now, the hypocrites whine that everyone should get behind the president because Muslims are attacking again. Democrats sang a different tune when Bush the Younger was president.

Bottom line: Mitt Romney’s remarks did not get any Americans killed the way top Democrasts did when they went on talk shows to undermine Bush and our military during the Iraq war.

When the witch Hillary was making her comments on "The Film" and saying that she "personally" found it disgusting and reprehensible the way it portrayed the "beautiful" religion of Islam???

Does this poor excuse of a woman know anything about Islam? Perhaps she's talking about a different Islam than the one I know about. The trouble with politicians and social / media commentators is the fact that they display an absolute crass lack of knowledge about the subject of Islam and what it teaches.... My advice to ALL these morons is .... get some knowledge about the subject you try to kid us all that you know about. How can you show Islam or its founder in an uncomplimentary way when you are stating FACTS about them both??

Liberals hide from the facts and would rather foist the blame on anyone rather than open their damn eyes to the truth....Hell, they'd rather take away your freedom of speech and expression than admit that Islam is a flawed and hateful belief system...

"Every Muslim attack is an act of war."

Two points here:

1. Not "Muslims", but the US continue attacking one country after another.

2. If some creative person would walk into your kitchen and shit on your table explaining his actions as his right to free expression, what would you do?

Well, maybe you will take it for granted, but any normal person would make that creative individual eat his creation. And rightly so.

Now, it were not Muslims who came into your home-country with their film against all you hold dear. It were you who came into the home of billions of Muslims -- their soul, -- with your creative lump of shit -- that film. And Muslims are now doing what every normal person would do under these circumstances: they make you eat your own shit.

Last edited:

Two points here:

2. If some creative person would walk into your kitchen and shit on your table explaining his actions as his right to free expression, what would you do?

Well, maybe you will take it for granted, but any normal person would make that creative individual eat his creation. And rightly so.

Now, it were not Muslims who came into your home-country with their film against all you hold dear. It were you who came into the home of billions of Muslims -- their soul, -- with your creative lump of shit -- that film. And Muslims are now doing what every normal person would do under these circumstances: they make you eat your own shit.

As your name suggests...it's all about YOU.....
Two points here....

(1. Not "Muslims", but the US continue attacking one country after another.)

Errr....excuse me sunshine but did any Western country fly planes full of innocent civilians into any buildings throughout the Islamic world??

(2. If some creative person would walk into your kitchen and shit on your table explaining his actions as his right to free expression, what would you do?)

Well for a start, WE don't do shitting on peoples tables. We leave that to people like yourself :lol: AND, if the non muslim world decided to get together and give back to the Islamic world all the shit and crap that IT has dished out, then Islam would cease to exist.
Anyhoo, isn't it time you chewed the rug and did your farting in the air?? :badgrin:

Errr....excuse me sunshine but did any Western country fly planes full of innocent civilians into any buildings throughout the Islamic world??

:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5hNCvDiUIM&feature=player_detailpage]9/11 A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]

Hilley is just being Hilley. She swallowed her pride and defended not only her husband's world class infidelity but she most likely supported his criminal abuse of women in order to bask in his political power. Now she is supporting the criminal behavior of another male who offers her political power.

Hilley is just being Hilley. She swallowed her pride and defended not only her husband's world class infidelity but she most likely supported his criminal abuse of women in order to bask in his political power. Now she is supporting the criminal behavior of another male who offers her political power.

Yep!

Barack-Obama--26201.jpg

The $64,000 question is why the media doesn't ask and never has asked Hilly the tough questions. Any republican administration would be front page headlines for a month.

The $64,000 question is why the media doesn't ask and never has asked Hilly the tough questions. Any republican administration would be front page headlines for a month.

To whitehall: The “tough NY press corps” was the biggest joke of all when she first ran for the Senate. Remember her listening tour. The media got her elected on nothing. Listening to the things she says nowadays it is no wonder she kept her mouth shut in 2000.

Two points here:

Obviously Muslims do continue to attack country after country.
And they most certainly "shit on our table" when they violate the Constitutional rights of American citizens. Murdering someone because someone else offended you is about as evil as it gets. Americans would not put up with such behavior from our own much less from idjits who can't figure out where and how to wear a diaper.

Two points here:

Obviously Muslims do continue to attack country after country.
And they most certainly "shit on our table" when they violate the Constitutional rights of American citizens. Murdering someone because someone else offended you is about as evil as it gets. Americans would not put up with such behavior from our own much less from idjits who can't figure out where and how to wear a diaper.

Err...? When did Muslims violate the constitutional rights of American citizens? Unless, you are suggesting Bush, Cheney, Rice, Clintons, Obama converted to Islam...

What about mudering people because you want what belongs to them, or because it is part of your (geopolitical) game? Is it not evil enough for you?

Last edited:
"What about mudering people because you want what belongs to them, or because it is part of your
(geopolitical) game? Is it not evil enough for you?"

Absolutely. And that is exactly what the muslims have been doing at our ME embasies. Don't piss down my back and try to tell me it's raining!

In the US Constitution we are garunteed certain rights. Ever hear of Freedom of Speach? Illegal search and seizure? Due process? Ubprovoked acts of war?

Absolutely. And that is exactly what the muslims have been doing at our ME embasies. Don't piss down my back and try to tell me it's raining!

In the US Constitution we are garunteed certain rights. Ever hear of Freedom of Speach? Illegal search and seizure? Due process? Ubprovoked acts of war?

At your embassies Muslims and not Muslims are giving you a glimpse of their feelings for you when you attack countries, destroy nations, rob their resources and support international terrorism. So, yes, -- do not piss down people's backs and tell them its raining.

That's exactly what I meant! Ever heard of "Patriot Act"? And what with the latest laws that allow police to arrest any US citizen and non-citizen and keep them in prison INDEFINITELY without trial, without access to a lawyer, without as much as giving them a reason for their arrest or providing any evidence of their guilt?!
Did "Muslims" do it to you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back