Hillary's Character

Donald lies more often, so what is your point?
I assume you have proof of that?
PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year was the "various statements" made by 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
PolitiFact is heavily partisan.
Yeah, that's what Dems say when they don't like Politifact's facts!
Wikip:
"Both liberal and conservative bias have been alleged at different points"
You know anyone can edit Wikipedia right?

Check this out: Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers?

Are you saying that Trump does not care about Wall Street
I'm saying he is far less dependent on these big contributors because of his wealth and his ability to grab free media attention.
HE OWES Wall Street $600 Million dollars...you can't get much more dependent than that, can you?
Nice try.

People who lend a business money are paid to do so. If you borrow money from a bank to buy a car, does the bank control your behavior, your speech?

He's ignorant. He lies every time he opens his mouth. He is misogynistic. He is a racist. He is a braggart and a bore. He is a tosser of the first degree. He is as dumb as a post. He's a narcissist.
1) Of course Hillary is a pathological liar.

2) It would be tragic to have Hillary as our first woman president because she has persecuted so many women to further her career.
clinton-rape-meme.jpg

3) The Clinton dynasty has killed tens of thousands of Africans.

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.

Werner Daum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PU60mnRSeyCTtdemYuEw_bill_clinton_sudan.jpg

What's more racist than that?

4) No one is more boring than Hillary.

She even put Bill to sleep during her important speech.

I wonder if he was dreaming of underage prostitutes?

Flight logs released from Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express'

5) Hillary is a narcissist who think she is entitled to rule over Americans.

Last edited:
Sanders people won't vote for her, that's why she'sout registering even more dead people

Some might not, but any honest Bernie supporter will do anything possible to prevent that orange clown from being elected. Face it, He is the crazy hillbilly candidate, and there just aren't many of them.
You prefer a crack head bull dyke to Trump? Christ almighty!

Is that all you can do? Call people silly names? Grow up man.

Donald lies more often, so what is your point?
PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year was the "various statements" made by 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Wikip:
Why don't you prove Wikipedia wrong?
Instead, you use a desperate deflection. LOL.
Politifacts gave 2 "Lie of the Year" awards to Dems & 2 of them to Repubs in the past 5 years.
Not partisan in my book.

What fact-checking org do you vouch for? All legit orgs likely say Trump lies more than Clinton.
Trump can lie more to get votes because most who vote for him are not well educated.

Using that cartoonish "evidence" proves your bias & stupidity.

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

Last edited:
Wikip:
Politifacts gave 2 "Lie of the Year" awards to Dems & 2 of them to Repubs in the past 5 years.
Not partisan in my book.

What fact-checking org do you vouch for? All legit orgs likely say Trump lies more than Clinton.
Trump can lie more to get votes because most who vote for him are not well educated.
Sorry you can't accept the fact that PolitiFact is biased.

PolitiFact bias: Does the GOP tell nine times more lies than left? Really? - Conservative News

He's ignorant. He lies every time he opens his mouth. He is misogynistic. He is a racist. He is a braggart and a bore. He is a tosser of the first degree. He is as dumb as a post. He's a narcissist.
1) Of course Hillary is a pathological liar.

2) It would be tragic to have Hillary as our first woman president because she has persecuted so many women to further her career.

3) The Clinton dynasty has killed tens of thousands of Africans.

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.

Werner Daum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's more racist than that?

4) No one is more boring than Hillary.

She even put Bill to sleep during her important speech.

I wonder if he was dreaming of underage prostitutes?

Flight logs released from Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express'

5) Hillary is a narcissist who think she is entitled to rule over Americans.

Ever want to hit me up with some facts, I'm all ears. Don't listen to Fox News talking points. For example the one about the rape victim. FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It

Wikip:
Not partisan in my book.

Sorry you can't accept the fact that PolitiFact is biased.

PolitiFact bias: Does the GOP tell nine times more lies than left? Really? - Conservative News
Using that cartoonish "evidence" proves your bias & stupidity.
Let's look at the facts: Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says
How heartless are you? Hillary is a disgusting human being.
How biased are you, or are you really that stupid. If you don't like Politifacts because your "Conservative News" does not like its coverage, then why did you not come up with another reliable fact checker, like this one that proved your videos are distortions:

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

BTW, Thunderbird ...
how come your links in your replies to me did not work?
LOL.

Forum List

Back