Hillary's campaign launch could have been a stroke of Brilliance!

11138595_1066885546659384_8287081420344128569_n.jpg

and facing 8 years in the WH ...

Don't tell them yet. Might cause a couple to have seizures.......
Speaking of Seizures...........how old is the Old Hag again?
You understand that while gleefully calling Hillary and Old Hag and thinking your insult is cool, you are insulting senior citizens and people grandmothers. That is what makes some of you idiots so funny. You don't even know when you are being total dumb fucks.

She's too old to be president. She'll be nearly 70 if elected. That's just too damn old. And yes, Reagan and McCain were too old as well. If she wins she'll stroke out, no doubt.

And yet, she still leads all the prospective GOP opponents. That has GOT to chafe you collective arses......:haha:

Hillary is imploding. She has become an object of satire and ridicule.

It's only a matter of time. She already trails republican candidates.

She's not even the candidate today that she was in 2008. She exhibits far less confidence. Maybe it's the weight she gained or her age. She just doesn't move. There's no enthusiasm.

She's not even the candidate today that she was in 2008. She exhibits far less confidence. Maybe it's the weight she gained or her age. She just doesn't move. There's no enthusiasm.

Who is she trailing? Give a link other than a RW rag....:link:

Who is she trailing? Give a link other than a RW rag....:link:

(CNN)Sen. Rand Paul is out the gate and already looking like the man to beat in three swing states.

Paul, the libertarian-leaning contender from Kentucky, leads former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by three points in Colorado, virtually ties her in Iowa and posted the smallest deficit against Clinton in Virginia among all the other would-be Republican contenders, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday. But in Colorado and Iowa, Clinton's lead is slipping against all the major Republican hopefuls.

Poll Paul best bet in 3 swing states as Clinton slips - CNN.com

Hillary Clinton s sneakily brilliant launch - CNN.com

The stiff, starched, and very predictable GOP can critisize her all day, but her staff may have hit on a very innovative way of rebranding Hillary.

Yes, Rubio did leave Alaska and Hawaii off his logo....Good Grief!

Marco Rubio Forgets Hawaii Alaska In Campaign
It's the Producers approach to campaigning. First, get the worst logo you can find. Next, stage the worst campaign appearances possible. Third, alienate as many people as you can by being a mean phony. Once you establish yourself as a total loser bitch asshole butthead egomaniac, any change to the positive side must be good!
It's brilliant!

And yet, she still leads all the prospective GOP opponents. That has GOT to chafe you collective arses......:haha:

Why would that chaff anyone – the campaigns have not even started.
I swear everyone here declares victory before the damn field is known. It is asinine.

11138595_1066885546659384_8287081420344128569_n.jpg

and facing 8 years in the WH ...

Don't tell them yet. Might cause a couple to have seizures.......
Speaking of Seizures...........how old is the Old Hag again?
You understand that while gleefully calling Hillary and Old Hag and thinking your insult is cool, you are insulting senior citizens and people grandmothers. That is what makes some of you idiots so funny. You don't even know when you are being total dumb fucks.
WTF? My mother is 86. Calling Hillary an old hag, which is what she is, in no way reflects on my mother. My mother, a lifelong Democrat btw, wouldn't vote for Hillary if you paid her.

Why am I not surprised the OP praises Hillary for her deception, brands it brilliant.

to date, you, and the entire RW have been so successful smearing Democrats out of public office.

tell everyone what's your secrete ?

Get a good long whiff of the rotted festering stench of liberal deception, lies, and fakery that's all you people have left in your bag of tricks.

aw, so that's how you lose 100% of the time .. I feel sorry for Hillary ... sitting back, getting trashed, and watching the RW get her elected .... woe is her.

:lmao:
So shall we call it the Hillary PITY CAMPAIGN for PRESIDENT...................POOR HILLARY IS GETTING PICKED ON..................

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Poor GOP....Desperation Abounds....:badgrin:
You confuse hilarity with desperation. Hillary is the worst candidate since Mike Dukakis. Worse, actually. She has absolutely nothing going for her and is a big phony. She has failed at everything her entire life, and now wants to fail at being president.

I swear everyone here declares victory before the damn field is known. It is asinine.

Exactly! There is a long way to go. Hillary hast
You confuse hilarity with desperation. Hillary is the worst candidate since Mike Dukakis. Worse, actually. She has absolutely nothing going for her and is a big phony. She has failed at everything her entire life, and now wants to fail at being president.

Rabbi, you really need to find a life.....Quit having wet dreams about Hillary.

Exactly! There is a long way to go. Hillary hast

Rabbi, you really need to find a life.....Quit having wet dreams about Hillary.
I feel as though the first statement is incomplete :D

Forum List

Back