Hillary's Ad Backfires: 'BIGOT' - 9 Inconvenient Truths (Videos)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Hillary is a Biggot: Here Are 10 Examples'

"Donald Trump called Hillary Clinton a “bigot” on Wednesday: “Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future,” he said.

The mainstream media are reacting with shock, horror, and outrage. CNN, for example, could not come up with a substantive response to the accusation, so itplayed a video of a woman in the audience, interpreting her facial expression as criticism of Trump.

To the brainwashed, it is easier to laugh at an inconvenient truth than to think about it."

Trump is Right: Hillary Clinton is a Bigot. Here Are 10 Examples.

1. 'Blacks are Super -Predators' Video

2. 'Ah don't feel no ways Tahrd' Video

3. Attack on Dr. Martin Luther King

4. Confederate Flag

5. "Slumlord"

6. Barry's African Muslim Photo

7. Doing Shots - 'Full Redneck'

8. Hard Working...WHITE Guys

9. 'Colored People's Time'

10. 'White Privilege'

Gotta hate when that 'boomerang' you throw comes back around and hits you in the forehead.

:p

Trump may lose, but at least we get to see the Lefts' heads explode when 'identity politics' cards are played right back at them, with a raise! (I see your 5 race cards, and raise you 5 more race cards.....)............:cool-45:.

My favorite was probably her comment about 'Hard Working Whites'. Even her die-hard defenders had to ask, "WHY would ANYONE go THERE?!"

:lmao:

So by "backfired", you mean "caused all the righties to wet themselves and flee"?

Because that's what happened. None of the cucks have been willing to address the content of her sppech. All of them just shrieked and ran.

Oh, I see they're now threatening to get even more racist in response. Yeah, that'll show everyone!

My favorite was probably her comment about 'Hard Working Whites'. Even her die-hard defenders had to ask, "WHY would ANYONE go THERE?!"

:lmao:
. She went there because she is a fake, but that's ok with all her subjects, because they want access to that powerful office, and they want another push over idiot type of person in charge of it, just so they can indirectly control it through her weakness, and through her lust for what the office can do for them, her and her decrepit husband for another (ugggh) 4 or 8 years.

Infamous_Last_Words_1_1.jpg

my fav is BIGGOT:lmao:
She has a NAME....helloooooooo....it's Hillary. :p

wrong again. its Trump
. This is the lefts strategy, to suggest a vote for Trump is actually a vote for Hillary, so in this strategy they hope the voter won't vote either way, and therefore giving the win to Hillary is their thinking because her loyalist will be there.

huh?

yeah, go with that one ..

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
. You wish.. :whip:

Forum List

Back