Hillarygate: FBI Criminal Investigation of a Presidential Candidate

In my own opinion, which is not in any way important to this conversation, Mr. Comey was influenced by someone much more powerful than the run of the mill government, to reopen the investigation of Clinton. Who, where, what, when or why, I don't know and honestly don't want to know. But we all had better start understanding, we have what we have because of that power or source. That source has determined that the Hillary investigation will go forward to it's conclusion and that the final cost or damage is worth the effort. That sort of strength will not be denied and this reversal, by the FBI, is simply the truth of the matter. As for Clinton herself, she is simply the tip of the elephants trunk. There is an entire elephant behind her and that is the target. This mess involves the entire world and the world's leadership. To put it in simple terms, someone or entity is pissed! And, it or they have decided to end a perceived problem, once for all. Have a nice day.

"In my own opinion, which is not in any way important to this conversation, Mr. Comey was influenced by someone much more powerful than the run of the mill government, to reopen the investigation of Clinton. "

The man has a duty and oath to uphold. He did his job then and will continue to do so unless he winds up committing suicide like others have.

In my own opinion, which is not in any way important to this conversation, Mr. Comey was influenced by someone much more powerful than the run of the mill government, to reopen the investigation of Clinton. Who, where, what, when or why, I don't know and honestly don't want to know. But we all had better start understanding, we have what we have because of that power or source. That source has determined that the Hillary investigation will go forward to it's conclusion and that the final cost or damage is worth the effort. That sort of strength will not be denied and this reversal, by the FBI, is simply the truth of the matter. As for Clinton herself, she is simply the tip of the elephants trunk. There is an entire elephant behind her and that is the target. This mess involves the entire world and the world's leadership. To put it in simple terms, someone or entity is pissed! And, it or they have decided to end a perceived problem, once for all. Have a nice day.

"In my own opinion, which is not in any way important to this conversation, Mr. Comey was influenced by someone much more powerful than the run of the mill government, to reopen the investigation of Clinton. "

The man has a duty and oath to uphold. He did his job then and will continue to do so unless he winds up committing suicide like others have.

OH the hillcats are calling it "SUICIDE" now?

The only "FBI Criminal Investigation of a Presidential Candidate" is against TRUMP.

Deal with it.

The only "FBI Criminal Investigation of a Presidential Candidate" is against TRUMP.

Deal with it.
Happy to see that you have successfully completed the detox.

Next step is to get a grip on reality: Hillary and Huma and the pedophile that was part of Hillary's inner circle jerk are being investigated by the FBI.

It takes some testicular strength to by pass one's boss in a company decision, namely Loretta Lynch and the Department of Justice for whom one works. One does not do so unless one is confident someone or something is running interference for the one doing the bypass. Considering Lynch is not trying to lynch Comey, at least openly, it would appear that Lynch and her boss (Obama) are being muzzled. Now who in the world could that be (?), within the Government of The United States? Gee whiz, perhaps the Top ain't the Top after all. Think outside the box is my advice for anyone interested. Is there truly a secret society roaming freely, somewhere? Are the "Elvis" sightings really real? Could George "Bubba" Bush really be the "Lone Ranger" with his "Skull and Bones" buddies? OMG! Only the shadow knows for sure. Myself, there are forces at work that are far beyond that of the homeland at work. This mess is much larger and greater than simply that. Alex, you are absolutely correct, Mr. Comey did take an oath and is fulfilling that oath under the care of an un-named sponsor. I applaud his strength and honor. Myself and millions of others have also taken that oath at one time or another. It is as real today as it was 60 years ago when administered. Nuff said. The Clinton's are pawns who have outlived their usefulness! Huma's future is down the drain as is her beloved Monarchy in the Land of Towels. May God bless The United States of America and Her people and BREXIT as well. Freedom Lives!

Forum List

Back