Hillary ...

It depends on how the debates go between Obama and McCain.

Yeah, and we all know how killer Obama is at debates. :rolleyes:

McCain's going to eat Obama alive. He'll question his patriotism, his ties to all these worthless racist, terroristic pieces of shit, and his lack of experience. And he won't play nice like Hillary did.

When this whole thing started, I said I'd vote for McCain over Obama ONLY if McCain DIDN'T pick Huckabee as his VP. Now, even as much as I hate Huckabee, I'd vote McCain over Obama anyway. I hate Obama that much.

But, if Obama were to die in a plane crash today and Hillary took the nomination, she's got my vote all the way.

McCain's going to eat Obama alive. He'll question his patriotism, his ties to all these worthless racist, terroristic pieces of shit, and his lack of experience. And he won't play nice like Hillary did.

When this whole thing started, I said I'd vote for McCain over Obama ONLY if McCain DIDN'T pick Huckabee as his VP. Now, even as much as I hate Huckabee, I'd vote McCain over Obama anyway. I hate Obama that much.

But, if Obama were to die in a plane crash today and Hillary took the nomination, she's got my vote all the way.

Obama smoked hillary in most of the debates.

Obama thanks to Hilllary has already had the kitchen sink thrown at him and as shown in the elections has survived.

hate obama? wtf is wrong with you?

hillary play nice? you're out to lunch buddy. in point of fact, it's obama that has played nice, if you think hillary is doesn't have an army of skeletons in her closet...:rofl: :rofl: obama just hasn't gone that route.

And if you think anything Hillary did is even close to what McCain and his little 527 corps will do (with Karl Rove as special consultant to the campaign, of course) you ain't seen nuthin yet.

And Obama will question McCain's age, his ties to Keating, the lobbyists who are running his campaign, and his ties to the Burmese junta. If McCain wants to play dirty, there is more than enough trash to go around.

Obama tearing McCain to shreds in debate will be a thing of beauty.

Yeah I agree. I remember I watched one of the Republican debates, I think the one at Reagans library or something and McCain was saying some weird shit about Romney skulking through the weeds or somethign and Romney just looked at him with an utter look of confusion and said "what are you even talking about?" It was amazing. A thing of beauty.

And if you think anything Hillary did is even close to what McCain and his little 527 corps will do (with Karl Rove as special consultant to the campaign, of course) you ain't seen nuthin yet.

Yet, you have no problem with Moveon.Org or the Left wing 527 Corps. You have stated in the past that somehow the dems were not responsible at all for anything Moveon>org did or any other "independent" 527. But hey McCain, he is responsible for any Right leaning ones, right?

Yeah I agree. I remember I watched one of the Republican debates, I think the one at Reagans library or something and McCain was saying some weird shit about Romney skulking through the weeds or somethign and Romney just looked at him with an utter look of confusion and said "what are you even talking about?" It was amazing. A thing of beauty.

McCain's been known to drift from time to time. And he doesn't really have a grasp on policy. Doesn't track facts well and isn't quick on his feet. He's likeable enough when he's on track, but he's not in Obama's league. The only time I saw Obama do a less than stellar job was with the stupid questions on the ABC Debate. He'll have to work on that and be ready for even the stupid questions.

McCain's been known to drift from time to time. And he doesn't really have a grasp on policy. Doesn't track facts well and isn't quick on his feet. He's likeable enough when he's on track, but he's not in Obama's league. The only time I saw Obama do a less than stellar job was with the stupid questions on the ABC Debate. He'll have to work on that and be ready for even the stupid questions.

Yeah its gonna be hell for McCain to claim to be experienced when he keeps missing the minor difference between Shiite and Sunni.

Forum List

Back