Hillary ...

My vote counts for nothing. I get to choose between McCain and Ron Paul.

I'm thinking of just writing in myself. Can I do that for the presidential primary? If I can, I'm going to.

But when it comes to the general election, I will vote Republican.

All of this is very nice. Really.

My point is Hillary is very annoying when she yells. I realize the intent is to convey emotion, but she just sounds like she's yelling.

If it's McCain - Obama, it's McCain.

If it's Hillary - MCain, I'm leaning toward Hillary right now.

McCain versus Clinton, I vote McCain. McCain versus Obama, I vote Obama.

I guess we cancel each other out either way. :cool:

So basically, you don't REALLY care about your candidate's positions on the issues, you just like to play the game.

Because Obama and McCain are pretty opposite on many issues.

It's not just Hillary supporters, or Obama supporters, that are going to give McCain the presidency. It's ALL of you.

All of this is very nice. Really.

My point is Hillary is very annoying when she yells. I realize the intent is to convey emotion, but she just sounds like she's yelling.

If it's McCain - Obama, it's McCain.

If it's Hillary - MCain, I'm leaning toward Hillary right now.

I was thinking she's doing a lot less yelling lately. I suspect she has a voice coach. She also stopped using the idiotic vernacular and accents of whatever locale she's visiting.

And it looks like she's had some work done...and lost weight. At least above the waist.
You gotta appreciate Chelsea for not being flaky. If you haven't believed in miracles before now, that alone should convince you. That girl should be the flakiest individual alive, and she's actually rather charming.

As much as I despise Hillary's politics, you've gotta appreciate a woman who can take the grief she's been dished about her looks, her voice, etc., and who 1. Has the intelligence to address the issue, and 2. Forges ahead.

I think republicans who say they would vote for Hillary are full of shit. period.

edit - let me add, unless it was to fluck things up for the dems.

So basically, you don't REALLY care about your candidate's positions on the issues, you just like to play the game.

It's not just Hillary supporters, or Obama supporters, that are going to give McCain the presidency. It's ALL of you.

I'd say you nailed him on that one.

It depends on how the debates go between Obama and McCain. I think more will see what they want in Obama. The one reason that some will not vote for him no matter what is that he is black.

I have talked to a few diehard conservatives I work with, who will vote Obama over McCain.

I don't think the US is ready for a Black president. There may be some who say they will in public, but will not when all alone in the booth.

Sad, if someone votes against him just because he is black.

It depends on how the debates go between Obama and McCain. I think more will see what they want in Obama. The one reason that some will not vote for him no matter what is that he is black.

I have talked to a few diehard conservatives I work with, who will vote Obama over McCain.

I don't think the US is ready for a Black president. There may be some who say they will in public, but will not when all alone in the booth.

So if one votes against Obama, one is racist. If one votes for Obama, they are enlightened. Have I got that right?

Sad if someone votes against McCain just cause he is white. Sad if someone votes for Obama JUST cause he is black. Same concept.

This time around the integrity and sincerity of the individual trumps their alleged positions on the issues as far as I'm concerned. I actually trust Obama the most, McCain second most and Hillary last.

I'd say you nailed him on that one.

LOL!

You can say anything you like, it still doesn't make you right. Hillary's DONE! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

acd382aa.gif

Forum List

Back