Hillary ...

it is amazing that she was critical of Obama's borrowing of speech material from one of his supporters and then has the gaul to use the 'yes she can' motto she really makes me ill.

Hillary's willingness to say and do literally anything to get votes makes Kerry look like a man of principle. :razz:

I sort of like her audacity.
She's a great carpetbagger. When she finally gives up the presidential bid, maybe she could make a few more hundreds of millions in fraudulent land deals.

Oh wait...hasn't she already done that?

McCain versus Obama, I vote McCain. McCain versus Clinton, I Vote Clinton. Ohh I am a Republican and have never voted for a democrat for President.

McCain versus Clinton, I vote McCain. McCain versus Obama, I vote Obama.

I guess we cancel each other out either way. :cool:

But that's what we Republicans like to hear.

The people whose primary candidate gets winnowed out will break on through to the other side!

I wish we had somebody besides McCain, but he's still better than Hillary or Obama.

McCain versus Clinton, I vote McCain. McCain versus Obama, I vote Obama.

I guess we cancel each other out either way. :cool:

No, because regardless of who gets the primary, that's one vote for McCain and only one vote for the Dems, instead of 2 votes for the Dems.

No, because regardless of who gets the primary, that's one vote for McCain and only one vote for the Dems, instead of 2 votes for the Dems.

I should qualify my voting preference with a great big: IT DEPENDS on who McCain picks as a running mate. If he's dumb enough to pick Condasleeza Rice for example, he's lost my vote no matter what.

Sadly, Obama supporters are bound and determined to give McCain the presidency.

Obama supporters, eh?

:rolleyes:

tell it to the delegates.

fuck hillary.

Mccain v Obama, I vote obama. Mccain v Hillary, I vote Mccain.

Forum List

Back