Hillary Will Win

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I can see it now, because like so many other true conservatives, we are just NOT going to vote for the likes of liberals like Giuliani or Romney, and Thompson is just a one trick pony actor. I wouldn't vote for him either. Unless a true conservative like Huckabee or Tancredo is on the Republican ticket, I will vote third party or write someone in.

Thank you Republicans for supporting liberals on the conservative ticket, and I guess I'll have to get ready to hear, Madame Speaker, the President of the United States, madame President clinton.:redface:

I can see it now, because like so many other true conservatives, we are just NOT going to vote for the likes of liberals like Giuliani or Romney, and Thompson is just a one trick pony actor. I wouldn't vote for him either. Unless a true conservative like Huckabee or Tancredo is on the Republican ticket, I will vote third party.

Thank you Republicans for supporting liberals on the conservative ticket, and I guess I'll have to get ready to hear, Madame Speaker, the President of the United States, madame President clinton.:redface:
Son of a bitch. I actually agree with PR on this one- Hillary will win for those very reasons.

Its scary to think Americans would vote for a woman with so much scandal attached. A book came out recently detailing her indiscretions. Forgot the authors name.

Its pretty sad that in this country of 300 million people - the greatest most powerful the world has ever seen - there are only two families apparently qualified to lead it.

RightWingSpirit said:
Its scary to think Americans would vote for a woman with so much scandal attached. A book came out recently detailing her indiscretions. Forgot the authors name.

Its pretty sad that in this country of 300 million people - the greatest most powerful the world has ever seen - there are only two families apparently qualified to lead it.

Both very intuitive statements. It makes me wonder why there's so much truth in them. I believe it's partly due to apathy, and also to people that don't really give a damn about politics and don't know squat about candidates, policy or political movement. All they know is, "well... like my friends are like voting democrat, so like I am too... like."

I'm not so certain Hillary will win. There is still a long way to go before primaries and Obama has a LOT of grassroots support behind him. He may have more of an advantage than people think he does because his supporters love him to death and will come out to vote no matter what...while Hillary's supporters can be a bit lackluster in their support. Edwards has an outside shot as well, but unlikely imo.

Both very intuitive statements. I makes me wonder why there's so much truth in them. I believe it's partly due to apathy, and also to people that don't really give a damn about politics and don't know squat about candidates, policy or political movement. All they know is, "well... like my friends are like voting democrat, so like I am too... like."
sadly, this is true. Maybe they see politics as too confusing and complex (which it can be) but its tragic that they don't take the time to find out about who should be the next leader.

I'm not so certain Hillary will win. There is still a long way to go before primaries and Obama has a LOT of grassroots support behind him. He may have more of an advantage than people think he does because his supporters love him to death and will come out to vote no matter what...while Hillary's supporters can be a bit lackluster in their support. Edwards has an outside shot as well, but unlikely imo.

It is early, and these are early observations. Things usually do get shook up when the mud starts flying. That's my favorite time, and I can't wait until they start flinging mud at Hillary. God knows there's an over abundance of crap to fling when it comes to those two old hippies.

Even though things may look inevitable, I'll still hold out hope a good conservative will win.

IMO, I don't think Obama stands a snowballs chance in hell. Not only is America not ready for a black President, they're not ready for a black President who's name sounds uncomfortably close to "Osama."

..and that is why the rest of the world laugh at the US and it's politics...some people are just too dumb to vote...

You don't laugh at us any harder than we laugh at YOU. The last elections in Spain come to mind where humor is concerned. Only I 'd say in their case it's
"some people are just too scared to vote their minds."

Or how about those "elections" in Iran? Real knee-slapper.

I can see it now, because like so many other true conservatives, we are just NOT going to vote for the likes of liberals like Giuliani or Romney, and Thompson is just a one trick pony actor. I wouldn't vote for him either. Unless a true conservative like Huckabee or Tancredo is on the Republican ticket, I will vote third party or write someone in.

Thompson is probably the most qualified Republican to run, and he can actually carry the vote across the schism within the party, AND appeal to moderates.

Thompson is probably the most qualified Republican to run, and he can actually carry the vote across the schism within the party, AND appeal to moderates.

He's got some real work to do then, because like myself, a lot of people feel Thompson isn't anything more than an actor that reads a script. Take his script away and he falls flat on his face. I certainly haven't seen anything about the man that would compel me to vote for him... yet.

Any Republican is better than Hillary.

I'll vote for whomever makes it to the race. And I think most conservatives will do the same. Hopefully....particularly if talk radio continues to bring it home that it is vital that we not throw our votes away in the end, just because we don't agree 1000 percent with the final candidate.

Any Republican is better than Hillary.

I'll vote for whomever makes it to the race. And I think most conservatives will do the same. Hopefully....particularly if talk radio continues to bring it home that it is vital that we not throw our votes away in the end, just because we don't agree 1000 percent with the final candidate.

I don't think so. Republicans showed just how disappointed they are with our representatives last election cycle, and democrats picked up the majority. It will happen again. True conservatives are not going to vote for liberals like Giuliani and Romney. I won't, and I know others that flat out refuse to also, and we're not just isolated examples. It's a big enough deal that they often bring it up on the news.

The Republicans BETTER put forth a TRUE CONSERVATIVE on our ticket, or a democrat WILL be back in the White House.

I don't think it's good policy to throw away your vote over semantics. I am diametrically opposed to a Democrat in the White House. I feel more strongly about that than Guiliani's ambiguous stance on abortion (I know how Hillary feels about it) or whatever.

I don't want any more liberal judges on the Supreme Court. That's what it comes down to. Those people break our backs if we let the wrong ones in.

Unless someone assasinates her first, And I wouldn't be a bit surprised at that.

I don't think it's good policy to throw away your vote over semantics. I am diametrically opposed to a Democrat in the White House. I feel more strongly about that than Guiliani's ambiguous stance on abortion (I know how Hillary feels about it) or whatever.

I don't want any more liberal judges on the Supreme Court. That's what it comes down to. Those people break our backs if we let the wrong ones in.

What does the Supreme Court do that breaks your back?

By making laws that are in accordance with their political beliefs, prejudices and blindness.

I prefer Conservative Supreme Court justices who don't go for emotional law. Which means "any old thing I say is law because I want to make a point" laws liberal judges like to dish out. I try to avoid those at all costs.

If that means I have to put up with Guiliani's hideous mug, I'll still take that over Hillary's mug and vacated judicial seats filled by liberal psychotics, who are with us until they die.

Forum List

Back