Hillary will not testify on libya

Hillary got sacked in the 4th quarter and was pulled from the game eh?

Watching this story unfold has been like watching the Chiefs season.... infuriating and an utter catastrophey

Might as well save your key strokes and move on.

Since the recent tragedy at the elementary school; the Benghazi incident is off the medias radar and the publics mind.

The momentum is gone.

Deal with it.............. :cool:

So, taking this story on its own merits, this all sounds okay with you?

It sounds like the tragedy in Connecticut was especially convenient to this regime.

Might as well save your key strokes and move on.

Since the recent tragedy at the elementary school; the Benghazi incident is off the medias radar and the publics mind.

The momentum is gone.

Deal with it.............. :cool:

So, taking this story on its own merits, this all sounds okay with you?

It sounds like the tragedy in Connecticut was especially convenient to this regime.

That and a "stomach virus". For most it lasts a day or two. For Shrillary, it lasts over a week and can be predicted as to just how long it will last. All this without even a trip to a hospital.

A high-level cabinet member faints and no one thinks a precautionary trip to the hospital is warranted...wonder why?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this one doesn't pass the smell test.

I agree. It stinks to high heaven.

They should hold off on the hearing till she's well enough to testify. After all. Its her State Department that fucked up big time.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this one doesn't pass the smell test.

As another poster elsewhere put it:

"What an interesting series of events. Susan Rice removes herself from being considered for Sec. of State and now won't have to appear at Congressional hearings to vet her as Sec. of State. Clinton conveniently "faints". Somehow this gives her a concussion and now she's hiding out at home. Kerry, her successor, who is in charge of the Benghazi hearings steps up an says she shouldn't appear. Wow! What a grade D movie. You'd think these geniuses could do better than that. Circuses and cakes folks."

Better yet:

"How is there no film on this? Did she fall during the scant 6-7 hours a day that shes not SURROUNDED by press? This is a croc and everybody knows it. A concussion that is serious enough to prevent testimony would have warranted a hospital stay. Anybody that has ever had a concussion (especially a serious one) knows this. I knew DOJ was bad and corrupt, seems DOS is just as bad. Is there no one in O'Bumbles administration with any morals? I guess not. And these libs wonder why we want to bear arms. Beware of the knock on the door and someone proclaiming "We're from the government, and we're here to help you."

Yeah, can't argue. Strangely, I have an elderly client who had essentially the same thing happen about a month ago. In the bathroom looking in the mirror one moment, waking up on the floor the next. She was in the hospital for three days.

And I don't expect much -- er, any -- scrutiny from the media on this.

Nor will there be any.

Benghazi is a black eye to this administration and one the LSM really doesn't want to cover at all.

Lets just cover those dead kids 24/7 and Benghazi, like FF, will disappear.

Of course the families of those dead men may disagree but I'm sure the LSM could give a rats ass about them.

As another poster elsewhere put it:

"What an interesting series of events. Susan Rice removes herself from being considered for Sec. of State and now won't have to appear at Congressional hearings to vet her as Sec. of State. Clinton conveniently "faints". Somehow this gives her a concussion and now she's hiding out at home. Kerry, her successor, who is in charge of the Benghazi hearings steps up an says she shouldn't appear. Wow! What a grade D movie. You'd think these geniuses could do better than that. Circuses and cakes folks."

Better yet:

"How is there no film on this? Did she fall during the scant 6-7 hours a day that shes not SURROUNDED by press? This is a croc and everybody knows it. A concussion that is serious enough to prevent testimony would have warranted a hospital stay. Anybody that has ever had a concussion (especially a serious one) knows this. I knew DOJ was bad and corrupt, seems DOS is just as bad. Is there no one in O'Bumbles administration with any morals? I guess not. And these libs wonder why we want to bear arms. Beware of the knock on the door and someone proclaiming "We're from the government, and we're here to help you."

Yeah, can't argue. Strangely, I have an elderly client who had essentially the same thing happen about a month ago. In the bathroom looking in the mirror one moment, waking up on the floor the next. She was in the hospital for three days.

And I don't expect much -- er, any -- scrutiny from the media on this.

Nor will there be any.

Benghazi is a black eye to this administration and one the LSM really doesn't want to cover at all.

Lets just cover those dead kids 24/7 and Benghazi, like FF, will disappear.
Of course the families of those dead men may disagree but I'm sure the LSM could give a rats ass about them.

As well as the vitims of Hurricane Sandy and their complaints that the help promised never materilaized on the levels promised.

Can you imagine someone telling a judge they're not coming to state or Federal court because they "fainted and hit their head." Hell, that wouldn't even work for jury duty...

Can you imagine someone telling a judge they're not coming to state or Federal court because they "fainted and hit their head." Hell, that wouldn't even work for jury duty...

But watch the leftwing loons defend her to the extreme...then nominate this recycled POS for their candidate in 2016.

They should kick her to the curb and get some new leadership just like they love to preach to the GOP.

Hopefully the GOP in Congress don't do their typical bullshit of going along with whatever liberals tell them to do....they don't want to be "mean" they need to be "Gentlemen."

Someone with balls needs to call her a lying bitch, end of story.

But watch the leftwing loons defend her to the extreme...then nominate this recycled POS for their candidate in 2016.

They should kick her to the curb and get some new leadership just like they love to preach to the GOP.

I believe the answer is no. At least I haven't seen anything that says she will eventually, have you?

That's the thing -- what I've read so far is that she "won't", which sounds like "ever".

If that's not case, if she testifies when she's feeling better, different story.

But if she never testifies...

Republican lawmakers said over the weekend that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton eventually will have to testify before Congress about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, despite her having canceled an appearance this week owing to ill health.

The testimony is still being given on Thursday...by TWO of her Deputys.

yes, but SHE, a likely candidate for 2016, will not be testifying.....which means SHE will not be in a position to lie and get caught at a later date.

Think back to the primaries of 2007....

She was asked how she was able to campaign AGAINST the war with such vehemence, yet was known to have voted for the war....and her response was that Bush cherry picked the intel.

When asked for proof, she ignored it....and it went away....never having to produce proof.

But if she were grilled on it...and forced to come up with the proof...she would have been knocked out of the primaries before the first debate.

Yeah...it is truly amazing she got sick, fainted and then hit her head.....but now can't show up for Congress to speak under oath.......amazing.

She will ignore their requests in January because of the parties for Obamination and the new Congress showing up....the media will help bury the story.

Meanwhile, dumbfuck scum like you have no problem with it either because you are stupid or evil like Hillary.

QUOTE=konradv;6510006]

Bullshit, you don't know what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

We're in dire need of a *YAWN* emoticon. She'll testify and nobody cares about all those "theories".

Link to proof as to why you would say that. Otherwise you pulled it from your ass.

How can she not? She's been subpoenaed, right? That should be proof enough. I don't pull things out of my ass, I look at things critically not emotionally, like some.

She was subpeonaed yes...and she has two of her deputies going in her place...and that was accepted.

Therefore, she will not personally be testifying.

Her deputies will dance around the questions saying they don't have the specific answer....or maybe they are insane and awaiting a fat wad of cash to take the fall for her.....or maybe they are being threatened.....

Forum List

Back