Hillary Will Be Second Speaker

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
On the Second Night of the Democratic Convention:

Clinton to headline second night of convention - Yahoo! News

Obama is expected to become the party's first black presidential nominee on the fourth and final night as the convention moves from Denver's indoor Pepsi Center to a bigger venue at Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium. It happens to be the 45th anniversary of Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

I can't wait to miss it.

As fascinated as I am by politics, did you know that I can't STAND to listen to any pol in real time or on video?

Call it my inagination, but generally speaking I stop listening to the content, and only listen with that animal ear of mine hoping to hear if I really think they believe whatever ANY of them are saying.

What I hear in their voices is never good.

I hear people saying what they think we want to hear, without a shred of conviction in ANY of their voices.

So... I tend to to read transcripts of people's speeches to avoid that prejudice that the this person is talking bullshit alarms going off in my head won't let me focus on.

Yeah, that's right, folks.

When I listen to ANY of them, all I hear in my head is what I think is their true state of feeling about what they are saying and all of them are liars as far as I hear it.

ALL of them.

ALL of them.

well that definitely takes Hillary out of the VP running. Not that I really thought she was in it. No one is that stupid.

Forum List

Back