Hillary Will Be Busy This Weekend

Does a bear s**t in the woods?

I saw something on the local news tonight that surprised me. They have a question of the day, where people call in or vote on line. No favoring one party polled over another. No rigging. Just everyday people from all walks of life.
Tonight they asked, "If the election were held today who would you vote for"? I live in blue blue blue Ohio. 2,377 people voted today.
Trump = 58%
Clinton = 23%
Other = 20%

I saw something on the local news tonight that surprised me. They have a question of the day, where people call in or vote on line. No favoring one party polled over another. No rigging. Just everyday people from all walks of life.
Tonight they asked, "If the election were held today who would you vote for"? I live in blue blue blue Ohio. 2,377 people voted today.
Trump = 58%
Clinton = 23%
Other = 20%

Goodyear is HQ'd in Ohio. Goodyear announced that it is doing a multi-million dollar expansion of an overseas plant. The Goodyear workers' union contract is up next year. Makes me wonder if a lot of their workers will be voting for Trump to decrease the likelihood that they will have to give up yet more concessions to keep all their US plants operating. I think last time they had to agree for the employees to pay a greater share of the healthcare costs in order to get a guarantee that no plants would be closed. I have also heard in a roundabout way that they are already trying to force workers to increase their tire production in order to avoid layoffs of existing workers.

Being no kid myself I can pretty much give you the answers to most of those questions starting with, WTH is that? You're kidding, right? I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday so how would I know? I'm sure someone knows but it's not me. I don't have any idea, I have people for that. If I could remember that I could remember my first telephone number, which I don't, but the phone was black and had a cord, weighed about five pounds and my mom kept telling me to stop tying it up with my girlfriends. How the hell should I know? Hmmm, I'm thinking it went something like X but you have to ask ah, wait, I can remember his name if you give me a minute, oh, shit, no, I cant, well, whatever it is he knows, I think. And, well it's sure been great meeting you all and good luck with whatever the fuck this is that I just wasted three hours of my life on. Next time try asking the people who actually had something to do whatever it is you are so hot and bother about but I have an election to win. Good day, gentlemen.

Last edited:

Trump = 58%
Clinton = 23%
Other = 20%
Congratulations. You just discovered why polls like that are completely useless. In actual polling there Hillary is +6, with a current 2/3rds chance of taking it. The last time Trump was ahead he was +1, six weeks ago.

Last edited:
I know in the Akron area, and the Youngstown area, voters were switching over to republican. Lots of unemployment here.
Elections aren't based on what the guys at the pool hall you barfly at say, sweetness.

There is real polling out there and it's not channel seven asking the minions to call in.

Trump = 58%
Clinton = 23%
Other = 20%
Congratulations. You just discovered why polls like that are completely useless. In actual polling there Hillary is +6, with a current 2/3rds chance of taking it. The last time Trump was ahead he was +1, six weeks ago.

Actually it is just the opposite. Media polls will poll more Dems if they want to show hitlery in the lead, or more republicans if they want to show Trump in the lead. This was a voluntary mix of individuals voicing their opinions. And the results were kind of stunning.

I know in the Akron area, and the Youngstown area, voters were switching over to republican. Lots of unemployment here.
Elections aren't based on what the guys at the pool hall you barfly at say, sweetness.

There is real polling out there and it's not channel seven asking the minions to call in.

I doubt the guys in the pool hall took the time to phone in. "Your barfly at say" makes no sense. And sweetness is the only thing you got right in the whole post. These people are the un-polled, pissed off silent majority who took the time to phone in.
The ones that are sick to death of their jobs being outsourced. The margin was surprising.

Maybe these polls are more to your liking?

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are tied in Ohio, while Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, leads her GOP rival in Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to new polls that find tight races in three crucial Rust Belt states.

Three Emerson College polls released Monday found that Clinton and Trump each have 43 percent support in Ohio, while she leads him by 5 points in Michigan, 45 percent to 40 percent, and by 3 points in Pennsylvania, 46 to 43 percent.
Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson received 10 percent support in Ohio and 7 percent in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Green Party nominee Jill Stein got 3 percent support in Michigan and 2 percent in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Trump is doing better among independents in all three states, pollsters found. He has a 17-point margin over Clinton among those voters in Ohio but has a much more narrow lead in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Forum List

Back