Hillary: What Happened?

Just for clarity, I'll say that 60-85 percent five stars is typically the sweet spot for really good books. And rarely do books get rated 86-92 percent five stars. I think the highest I've seen for a book with more than 100 ratings to be about 88 to 91 five stars. I know I've seen low 90's on some lesser volume rated books. So, the idea that Hillary's book would be at 92-95 five star rating just blatantly betrays the rating system.

As an aside, if you find a book from 36-59 percent five stars, I would still typically recommend it if your interest level is there. Just read the four-star-and-less reviews to find out why the reviewers didn't give five stars before making a final determination.

I figure it's only a matter of time before the one-star ratings her accompanying children's version of 'It Takes A Village' get deleted.

Village1.png

Village2.png

Anyone actually listen to this on audiobook? I'd like to get it at some point if I think it can't get me some laughs; but I think it's probably just a bunch of pixie dust. I want to know cos I'd like to know what price point I might get it for. It's at $11.81 on Amazon now; I'd prefer to get it under $5.

Audiobook dropped about $1 over the last three days to $5.88, further validating claims that the ratings are rigged. $5.88 for a 72% five star book that has only been out for nine months? Unheard of, especially for a audiobook starting for north of $25.

It's dropped to $5.58. I will likely buy it at under $5, even though I suspect even the whitewash will be quite boring and not as comical as I'm hoping for.

Price has jumped from $2.93 to $3.08. I hope the previous downward trend continues. I can't justify paying that much for that piece of trash.

Forum List

Back