Hillary: What Happened?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Anyone else actually looking forward to this release on September 12th? If I had more disposable income at the moment, I'd order an audio copy for my long drives. I suspect there are parts that would give me a really good laugh. I get that it'll be revisionist history and utter propaganda, such as leaks of Hillary's take on the second debate in which she calls Donald 'lurking over her, creepy'. But its funny how now that psychopath has to make stuff up like that even long after she lost. It'll be fun to see who she throws under the buzzsaw too. She likes to blame everyone but herself.

I will actually be monitoring it to see if the price dips enough. As it is, I have three and a half books I haven't yet listened to, anyways.

what-happened-hillary-rodham-clinton-i-lost-so-sad-26271665.png

Let the witch die in peace...she is a goner a criminal and a loser.....good riddance

I'll wait until it's in the dollar bin. :)

For a hardcover, smart. But I only do audio for when I'm in the car. If the price drops enough I'll get it for the laughs. But I'm hoping before that, someone here will read it and review it; even if it's a flaming liberal.

I'll wait until it's in the dollar bin. :)

For a hardcover, smart. But I only do audio for when I'm in the car. If the price drops enough I'll get it for the laughs. But I'm hoping before that, someone here will read it and review it; even if it's a flaming liberal.
Or wait for some AntiFa college student to upload it to Youtube then download it for free.

convert2mp3.net - Online Video converter - Convert Youtube, Dailymotion, Vevo, Clipfish and MyVideo videos online to MP3, MP4 and more formats

90 minutes max per upload.

Greatest AudioBooks

Anyone else actually looking forward to this release on September 12th? If I had more disposable income at the moment, I'd order an audio copy for my long drives. I suspect there are parts that would give me a really good laugh. I get that it'll be revisionist history and utter propaganda, such as leaks of Hillary's take on the second debate in which she calls Donald 'lurking over her, creepy'. But its funny how now that psychopath has to make stuff up like that even long after she lost. It'll be fun to see who she throws under the buzzsaw too. She likes to blame everyone but herself.

I will actually be monitoring it to see if the price dips enough. As it is, I have three and a half books I haven't yet listened to, anyways.

what-happened-hillary-rodham-clinton-i-lost-so-sad-26271665.png

Part of the book talks about how Trump was supposedly breathing down her neck during a debate and she acted like he was intimidating and wondered if she should turn around and tell him to back off. So overly dramatic, not to mention total bullshit. Once again, she is putting stories out there that can be proven false by the facts. Anyone who would believe what she says would have to be completely ignorant and never watch debates or any video of her.

Here's a photo of the 'incident' she was referring to. She looked so comical in her little penguin suit.

21151735_865615693593810_707853808995363255_n.jpg

Audio is $25.94 on pre-order. It's released 9/12 (the day after 9/11 curiously enough). It'll be funny to watch how quickly the price dips when losers don't want to buy their loser leader's book! :lmao:

Amazon removes one-star reviews from Hillary Clinton's new book

Ironic that a megacorp is altering data to boost Hillary's image? When I had heard about this, I went to Amazon to see the rating of the Hillary What Happened book. She was at 95 percent five stars and 5 percent one star. Later that day or the next day I looked and it had change to 95 percent five stars and 1 percent two stars and 4 percent one star. Of course, as someone who buys enough books on Amazon and routinely checks the ratings before purchases, I can tell you that 95 percent 5 stars is essentially unheard of even for the best of popular books. Thus that it would ever be that high for a perpetrator such as Hillary is complete white wash.

And when I checked again tonight, I had to take a screen shot given the # of reviews on this falsely enhanced book.

911 Hillary.png

Forum List

Back