Hillary VS Obama 2012?

No way Hillary runs against Obama. It would be political suicide and ruin any chance of eventually gaining the Presidency.
To her advantage is the total disarray of the republican party. With the republicans self inflicted wounds and continued disatisfaction with what the party has to offer...the path is open for a Hillary Presidency in 2016

:eusa_eh:...I thought I had posted my opinion. I just posted a source so people like you could see that it's not a rediculous opinion. Sheesh, you need to comprehend what you read.

Just saying it's kinda dumb to post a link to some guy on the internet's opinion to a message board filled with opinions.
Ya see my point?
It wasn't a link to a story.
Nor an expert.
Just some guy and his wild thoughts.
I would have just appreciated your opinion, then a discussion.
That's all.

:eusa_eh:...I thought I had posted my opinion. I just posted a source so people like you could see that it's not a rediculous opinion. Sheesh, you need to comprehend what you read.

Just saying it's kinda dumb to post a link to some guy on the internet's opinion to a message board filled with opinions.
Ya see my point?
Nor an expert.
That's all.

The internet is full of opinions besides mine and yours. I gave you my opinion in my first post. Seems you really didn't want to discuss it or even acknowledge it

That is not happening and he isn't "sliding" in the polls.. You can always dream tho. :cuckoo:

Keep on dreaming Sarah.

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama's most recent weekly job approval rating is 52% for the seven-day period ending on Sunday, similar to the 54% reading from the previous week but down significantly from 59% a month ago. His average disapproval rating during the past week is 41%.
Obama Weekly Approval Average Now 52%, a New Low

Obama's monthly average of 52% in September thus far (through Sept. 23) is among the lowest Gallup has measured for elected presidents since World War II in September of their first year in office.

Obama Approval Holding Steady in Low 50s

His lowest approval numbers are Rasmussen and Fox News. Is that a surprise to anyone? This is not an ordinary year in office, he is trying to dig America out of a gaping hole left by the previous administration. That has to be taken into consideration.

Sorry, you are the one dreaming.

You must be on mushroom sauce. Digging out? ha! Digging deeper is more accurate! Kerry On! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya see my point?
Nor an expert.
That's all.

Not dumb at all. just an awareness of different peoples thoughts.. not like you lockstep liberals!

Not dumb at all. just an awareness of different peoples thoughts.. not like you lockstep liberals!

"lockstep"....that's rich!
laughter.gif

Are you really gonna try to tell me that conservatives vary more in their political thinking than liberals do?
Really?

Keep on dreaming Sarah.

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama's most recent weekly job approval rating is 52% for the seven-day period ending on Sunday, similar to the 54% reading from the previous week but down significantly from 59% a month ago. His average disapproval rating during the past week is 41%.

Obama's monthly average of 52% in September thus far (through Sept. 23) is among the lowest Gallup has measured for elected presidents since World War II in September of their first year in office.

His lowest approval numbers are Rasmussen and Fox News. Is that a surprise to anyone? This is not an ordinary year in office, he is trying to dig America out of a gaping hole left by the previous administration. That has to be taken into consideration.

I took Gallup numbers because you would give no credence with any other polls. His numbers are what they are, and it really doesn't make any difference about the previous administration, when it comes to the next election....take that into consideration, Sarah.
I'm just throwing out the possiblity of a run off with Hillary, and obama. Be it not me to interupt your dream, Sarah.

She points to Fox and Rasmussen when you link a poll from Gallop?

You see, these Obamabots simply close their eyes and clap hands over ears and repeat, "Obama is great - Obama is great - Obama is great...."

They are of yet unwilling to realize a great many who voted for Obama are now turning against him based on his much less than stellar perfomance as POTUS...

I gave you my opinion in my first post. Seems you really didn't want to discuss it or even acknowledge it

I did discuss it.
I said it was a ludicrous scenario.

Who was the GOP challenger to GW in the '04 election?
Oh, there wasn't one??
See my point?

No....I don't see your point. Bush's rating in his third year was over 59% approval rating. This is from the Gallup poll, not Rasmussen or Fox. So your comment is mute.
Bush Job Approval at 28%, Lowest of His Administration

My first post stated that if Obama's numbers continue to slide, it could be viable for Hillary to run. Might want to do some research before you formulate your opinion....at least I did that.

"lockstep"....that's rich!
laughter.gif

Are you really gonna try to tell me that conservatives vary more in their political thinking than liberals do?
Really?

The republicans made their statement in the last election, and a lot of incumbents were voted out. The democrats don't have the balls to do that to their own party. A fail on your post. just sayin...

The republicans made their statement in the last election, and a lot of incumbents were voted out. The democrats don't have the balls to do that to their own party. A fail on your post. just sayin...

What??
That doesn't even make any sense.
Nor does it have anything to do with what I said.
I never brought up Bush or polls or anything along those lines.
And no shit Dems have no balls.
There's a news flash.
Balls are one thing the GOP got over the Dems hands down.
They get a talking point and agree on it across the board.
And that's why they can form a solid voting block.
Not fragmented, LOCKSTEP, if you will.
Many Dems in govt are afraid of public opinion or looking bad on the news. Which is why they come off so spineless.
Also why the ones who are fearless can't get enough backing in their own party to get things done.

What??
That doesn't even make any sense.
Nor does it have anything to do with what I said.
I never brought up Bush or polls or anything along those lines.
And no shit Dems have no balls.
There's a news flash.
Balls are one thing the GOP got over the Dems hands down.
They get a talking point and agree on it across the board.
And that's why they can form a solid voting block.
Not fragmented, LOCKSTEP, if you will.
Many Dems in govt are afraid of public opinion or looking bad on the news. Which is why they come off so spineless.
Also why the ones who are fearless can't get enough backing in their own party to get things done.

I see now why you really don't discuss. Seems you brought that no one ran against GWB in '04, and I presented a poll showing that he still had a high rating, and that was the reason why nobody ran against him. I know connecting dots can be troubling.
Who are THEY?

I gave you my opinion in my first post. Seems you really didn't want to discuss it or even acknowledge it

I did discuss it.
I said it was a ludicrous scenario.

Who was the GOP challenger to GW in the '04 election?
Oh, there wasn't one??
See my point?

No....I don't see your point. Bush's rating in his third year was over 59% approval rating. This is from the Gallup poll, not Rasmussen or Fox. So your comment is mute.
Bush Job Approval at 28%, Lowest of His Administration

My first post stated that if Obama's numbers continue to slide, it could be viable for Hillary to run. Might want to do some research before you formulate your opinion....at least I did that.

Ok.
My point was when do you recall a fight within the party of the sitting president for the spot on the ticket in an election?
I can't think of one in my lifetime.
Will HRC run in '16?
That's a whole different question.

Keep on dreaming Sarah.

I took Gallup numbers because you would give no credence with any other polls. His numbers are what they are, and it really doesn't make any difference about the previous administration, when it comes to the next election....take that into consideration, Sarah.
I'm just throwing out the possiblity of a run off with Hillary, and obama. Be it not me to interupt your dream, Sarah.

You have to love how sarah is saying it's still Bush's fault while Obama is doubling Bush's debt.

You have to love how sarah is saying it's still Bush's fault while Obama is doubling Bush's debt.
She's still on cloud 9 with Obama being president. Obama isn't responsible for anything with this country, it's always someone elses fault. It's the first president in my lifetime that has this kind of pass with the media, and the party.

She's still on cloud 9 with Obama being president. Obama isn't responsible for anything with this country, it's always someone elses fault. It's the first president in my lifetime that has this kind of pass with the media, and the party.

The olympics committee wasn't impressed with him. :lol::lol:

Will Hillary make a run at the presidency in 2012? IMHO, Hillary is laying low on several of Obama's policies. She hasn't said a word of interest on Obama's healthcare reform, I haven't heard a word on Cap and Trade. I really do feel she is waiting to see if Obama continues to slide in the polls setting up a possible run. Here is one person's opinion:

JG, Caesarea: Hillary to Run Against Obama in 2012

Why is the Right so obsessed with the Clintoons? Even the folks on the Left aren't this crazy about them.

There was another thread on this topic before. I'll say again what I said there: It will never happen. Unseating an incumbent President from inside his own party is practically impossible. Reagan couldn't unseat Ford, and Kennedy couldn't unseat Carter.

Will Hillary make a run at the presidency in 2012? IMHO, Hillary is laying low on several of Obama's policies. She hasn't said a word of interest on Obama's healthcare reform, I haven't heard a word on Cap and Trade. I really do feel she is waiting to see if Obama continues to slide in the polls setting up a possible run. Here is one person's opinion:

JG, Caesarea: Hillary to Run Against Obama in 2012

Why is the Right so obsessed with the Clintoons? Even the folks on the Left aren't this crazy about them.

There was another thread on this topic before. I'll say again what I said there: It will never happen. Unseating an incumbent President from inside his own party is practically impossible. Reagan couldn't unseat Ford, and Kennedy couldn't unseat Carter.

Finally soneone who gets it. Why is the left so obsessed with Palin? See the irony?

Finally soneone who gets it. Why is the left so obsessed with Palin? See the irony?

Same reason. Hillary and Bill have been rally points for the Republicans since Bill had the audacity to actually win in 1992. Hillary was probably the biggest hope the GOP had, as she'd have united the party and allowed them to bring up so much past dirt that the GOP would have had a pretty good shot at winning in 2008. I'd wager good money that in their heart of hearts, most GOP'ers fervently wish Hillary will make another run.

For Palin, its similar. Sarah unites the DNC in an even bigger way than Mr. Bush ever did, and they see Sarah as a vehicle to maintain control over moderates and independents. In their heart of hearts most Democrats I knew considered McCain to be the nightmare GOP candidate in that he had probably the best chance of ruining a DNC comeback in 2008. They see Sarah as the reason the GOP lost and an easy target for defeat in 2012.

That's why I know I'd want Sarah to run in 2012, and its why I hope that Hillary won't run again for public office.

Forum List

Back