Hillary tweets about Comey using his own personal email.

I’m a little confused why she thinks pointing out that the guy who got her off using private emails makes her crimes any less serious

Did you know that the IG report came out today?

It kinda blew up that talking point.

Yes I am. And it was clear that she was reckless with classified information and Comey and others in the FBI acted badly to excuse her behavior

I’m a little confused why she thinks pointing out that the guy who got her off using private emails makes her crimes any less serious

Yes I am. And it was clear that she was reckless with classified information and Comey and others in the FBI acted badly to excuse her behavior

:lol:

Umm.. that's not what the report said. Actually, it's sort of the opposite of what the report said.

See pages 7-8.

Any other situation people would serve time.

This nation was so deep into change or reform, that the law was being ignored big time. Martha Stewart should be livid upon the injustices of the law.

She sold Uranium and hypersonic missile technology to Russia for her own personal gain and should be hung for Treason.

A simple 3 words. “But my emails.”

I think both sides of the spectrum can agree Comey is one of those sanctimonious top cop egomaniacs .

We are all Black Lives Matter.

People who get to the top of a profession where politics is heavily involved, are going to always be the sort of people you wouldn't want there.

A simple 3 words. “But my emails.”

I think both sides of the spectrum can agree Comey is one of those sanctimonious top cop egomaniacs .

We are all Black Lives Matter.

Yes, "But my emails". NONE of this would be an issue if the Clinton's had not made a conscious decision to install a secret server with the intent of hiding their emails from the government.

That puts the weight of this whole scandal on Clinton's shoulders.

Forum List

Back