Hillary Told You So

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
As Democratic disgust with Obama’s debt fumbling spreads, Clinton supporters recall her '3 a.m. phone call' warnings—and angry, frustrated liberals are muttering that she should mount a 2012 challenge.

At a New York political event last week, Republican and Democratic office-holders were all bemoaning President Obama’s handling of the debt-ceiling crisis when someone said, “Hillary would have been a better president.”

“Every single person nodded, including the Republicans,” reported one observer.

Among Clinton fans, particularly older women, the language was frequently far more caustic. “Obama has no spine and no balls,” said a 67-year-old New Yorker.

MORE: Hillary Clinton 2012 Calls Grow With Anger at Obama Debt Capitulation - The Daily Beast

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox Series: When Dems Attack!

Horrific Cannibal footage of Dems eating a black man

Dunno if Hillary could have helped the debt crisis, but she definitely had bigger balls, and one of her strengths - and Bill's strengths - was drawing a line in the sand. Whether they were right or wrong they are both decisive people. Obama is a ditherer. He wants to be friends with as many people as possible. The president is supposed to make the hard decisions....he doesn't...

you're just figuring out that obama is an empty suit?

No, I knew he was an empty suit when he was a U.S. Senator; however, after the DNC screwed Hillary out of her rightful Primary nomination, I considered Obama better than McCain/Palin. I still do...

No, I knew he was an empty suit when he was a U.S. Senator; however, after the DNC screwed Hillary out of her rightful Primary nomination, I considered Obama better than McCain/Palin. I still do...

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3813-superdelegates.jpg

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3813-superdelegates.jpg

At least we have our first democrat that admits to election fraud/theft.

Were making progress here tonight.

"Present" Obama's biggest problem is that he has no spine. That, coupled with the most evil Republicans in history, is a recipe for disaster.

Forum List

Back