Hillary to receive prestigious award

Pathetic PC left wing "award" to the Number One Witch of America....Killary Clinton.

Does anybody even take these leftist "awards" seriously anymore??

What a joke!:21:

Another thing Trump will never have. Respect. Cons you should start your own awards show and award all your bogus statues to your dear leader. 'Best Liar', '
Most Frequent Liar', 'Most Incompetent', 'Nepotism King', 'Crony of Cronies Award', 'Dumbest Human Alive', 'Most Fucked Up Fake Hair'.

Palin could host and her first line on stage would be 'I can see Putin from here'. Because he'd be in the front row.

Even in her loss, when it comes to the alt right, she always wins.

Leave it alone, guys. Leave her alone. She will be long remembered fondly by many after you are all gone.

LOL Hillary is still very bitter about losing
You have no idea if she is or not.

I am glad she is not president. I am going to be very glad when Trump is soon gone.

I can stand a Pence much more easily than either of the other two.

Sorry your old geezer from Vermont didn't win. But be careful what you ask for. If you think Trump is a right-winger, you better hope and pray that nothing ever happens to him.
You are far more likely to vote for the Left than me. :) Trump is demolite, and you voted for him. I can handle a Pence much more easily than a Clinton or a Trump. Trump hates American civil liberties and the rule of law. We all will be so much better when and if he is forced out of office.

Another thing Trump will never have. Respect. Cons you should start your own awards show and award all your bogus statues to your dear leader. 'Best Liar', '
Most Frequent Liar', 'Most Incompetent', 'Nepotism King', 'Crony of Cronies Award', 'Dumbest Human Alive', 'Most Fucked Up Fake Hair'.

Palin could host and her first line on stage would be 'I can see Putin from here'. Because he'd be in the front row.
The force is strong in this one

b2215e8cab208aefcb368461237bbd24.jpg

Leave it alone, guys. Leave her alone. She will be long remembered fondly by many after you are all gone.
She just said she still hasn't gotten over it.

She's a punchline.

Most Democrats want her to just GO AWAY. Bernie supporters should still be pissed. She STOLE the nomination, then tried it with God's anointed (Trump)

I am glad she is not president. I am going to be very glad when Trump is soon gone.

Sorry your old geezer from Vermont didn't win. But be careful what you ask for. If you think Trump is a right-winger, you better hope and pray that nothing ever happens to him.
You are far more likely to vote for the Left than me. :) Trump is demolite, and you voted for him. I can handle a Pence much more easily than a Clinton or a Trump. Trump hates American civil liberties and the rule of law. We all will be so much better when and if he is forced out of office.

Give me a break, dude. They don't come any further left than you are.

Give me a break, dude. They don't come any further left than you are.
Silly comment, and you are an alt right fascist who voted for the demlite.

You're so right, Mr. Starkey. She is loved by everyone. That's why she's the President and Trump isn't.

Forum List

Back