Hillary to Gun Owners: Take Back The Second Amendment From NRA Extremists

Once again.

I hear that the NRA is an extremist organization rather often. Since I'm not a member, I think it might be presumed that I naturally know why.

The thing is, I don't.

I am sure someone here who believes that the NRA is an extremist organization could explain to me why that is so.

Thank you.

Once again.
I hear that the NRA is an extremist organization rather often. Since I'm not a member, I think it might be presumed that I naturally know why.
The thing is, I don't.
I am sure someone here who believes that the NRA is an extremist organization could explain to me why that is so.
Thank you.
Mind them not -- when liberals cannot argue soundly against their opponent's point, they attempt to vilify said opponent.
You can sync your GPS to it.

I don't recognize Hillary Clinton now, or in the future. Regardless what idiot Americans, the dead, and illegal alien criminals vote for.

-Geaux

What exactly do these NRA extremists want? Something extreme or rightfully entitled?

I am a member of the NRA.....and I want sensible gun control laws...the ones that actually target criminals who break the law with a gun. I would like national carry reciproicity...and an end to gun free zones that draw mass shooters....

I want a conversation on how to defend schools...without name calling from the anti gun extremists.....

I want long prison sentences for criminals who use guns to commit crimes and I want prosecutors and judges to start taking criminals in illegal possession of guns seriously, and not just a throw away....

I will meet anti gun extremists half way on some things......I want 30 round magazine bans ended....but I will trade that for adding 10 years to the sentence of a criminal who uses one to commit a crime.

Gun licensing is out, as is registering guns and universal background checks....they don't stop criminals or mass shooters.

I would support giving more resources for undercover stings against suspected gun traffickers in gun stores, gun shows and private sales....just like they do for all other crimes

so let's talk, let's share......

What exactly do these NRA extremists want? Something extreme or rightfully entitled?

I am a member of the NRA.....and I want sensible gun control laws...the ones that actually target criminals who break the law with a gun. I would like national carry reciproicity...and an end to gun free zones that draw mass shooters....

I want a conversation on how to defend schools...without name calling from the anti gun extremists.....

I want long prison sentences for criminals who use guns to commit crimes and I want prosecutors and judges to start taking criminals in illegal possession of guns seriously, and not just a throw away....

I will meet anti gun extremists half way on some things......I want 30 round magazine bans ended....but I will trade that for adding 10 years to the sentence of a criminal who uses one to commit a crime.

Gun licensing is out, as is registering guns and universal background checks....they don't stop criminals or mass shooters.

I would support giving more resources for undercover stings against suspected gun traffickers in gun stores, gun shows and private sales....just like they do for all other crimes

I could get behind these ideas & would be willing to make a tough concession on the 30 round magazine if it were to result in a mandatory 10 year extension on sentencing...

I could get behind these ideas & would be willing to make a tough concession on the 30 round magazine if it were to result in a mandatory 10 year extension on sentencing...

Nope…no concessions….and we go for mandatory 10 years extensions because that is one way to stop gun crime……giving them 30 round magazines will lead to them wanting 10 round magazines next time…..

Nope…no concessions….and we go for mandatory 10 years extensions because that is one way to stop gun crime……giving them 30 round magazines will lead to them wanting 10 round magazines next time…..

I was using your idea.....

Why should you have to give up 30-rd magazines to achieve this?

I was agreeing with 2A Guy...he proposed it, not me. I'd rather not go for magazine ban because they do nothing, but if I can get that mandatory sentencing (which will work), then it's a good trade....

I was agreeing with 2A Guy...he proposed it, not me. I'd rather not go for magazine ban because they do nothing, but if I can get that mandatory sentencing (which will work), then it's a good trade....
I would question why any lawmaker would ask that you give up that right in exchange for the extended sentences.

Ever notice how when ever people actually do what's written into law or religion they're called 'extremists?' Are we suppose to be a ntion of laws, or a nation of everyone gets to interpret and follow only as much as they care to?

2nd Amendment's in the Constitution. So any group like the NRA who lobbies in support of it, of the ACLU the 1st isn't 'extremist' for actually upholding and defending what's written.

I never proposed banning any magazine…I did propose a 10 year sentence for a criminal who uses a standard capacity magazine for a crime, in addition to 20 years for using a gun……that actually targets criminals who use magazines……it might encourage them to start using revolvers……not that that changes anything…...

I never proposed banning any magazine…I did propose a 10 year sentence for a criminal who uses a standard capacity magazine for a crime, in addition to 20 years for using a gun……that actually targets criminals who use magazines……it might encourage them to start using revolvers……not that that changes anything…...

you said you would make a deal to get tougher sentencing if that's what it took. I was agreeing with you. Personally, I wouldn't want to make a deal, but if I absolutely had to that would be it.

I would question why any lawmaker would ask that you give up that right in exchange for the extended sentences.

I would as well, but then again, you deal with stupid with some of these lawmakers....

Once again.

The thing is, I don't.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back